Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The custom head that looks like the ex will definitely be sought after

The custom head that looks like the ex will definitely be sought after

I figure they will go for $200-$250 each. Someone is going to make a bucketload. Wouldn't be surprised if it's someone working the gray shift at one of the factories. There will no doubt be a few other custom heads and arms. I want to see a custom hand holding a cosmic cube.

I figure they will go for $200-$250 each. Someone is going to make a bucketload. Wouldn't be surprised if it's someone working the gray shift at one of the factories. There will no doubt be a few other custom heads and arms. I want to see a custom hand holding a cosmic cube.

That would be cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be honest. I collect Star Wars, Transformers $$$$$ and the dinosaurs lol sorry just like some of them and well you see what's left in my POs but I've been selling all my old McFarlane Halo stuff to pay some things off. Well I only owe in the 3 transformers but anyway my point is this.

I really really really like this piece. I really do not follow this at all but like you see Carnage in my list. Why? Just hit me right and idgaf how great other companies are I just got caught by it. It's just crazy like I'm gonna kill you and so like Carnage hit me Thanos hit me.

There's no compliments I can give it that anyone here doesn't think. So I'm about 2 seconds from just paying it off lol I figure since I missed the 8 month plan why bother till it comes out. This is one piece I appreciated the high count of.

Just a badass piece period like him or not.

I'm happy. Exclusivity means nothing to me

I'm happy. Exclusivity means nothing to me

Hi drmnez, I understand your point.

I am usually the same way with exclusives. Depending on the ex accessory of course. However in most cases it does help with resale value.

In this case, the big guy just "POP's" so much more with that grinning portrait. Its more the essence of the Thanos character that is captured here.

One opposite example would be Lady Maria from Prime 1's Bloodborn. The small goblet as an exclusive accessory to me is neither here nor there. Its not the sculpt or the overall presentation/depiction of the character that has changed as a result.

But again some collectors say they just want exclusives. Be it for resale if ever needed or otherwise.

Dont get me wrong, Thanos on Throne is still a great piece either way. And you only have to make yourself happy after all !

Congrats on the pre-order.

Last edited:
Anyone on fence SS says they are at about 50% of the 3500 made that have been ordered so I'm prett confident it will still be around after PO wraps up.

Anyone on fence SS says they are at about 50% of the 3500 made that have been ordered so I'm prett confident it will still be around after PO wraps up.

May as well wait for free shipping or some deal they offer

Is it me or is this years comic con very underwhelming in terms of new pieces we just didn't see coming. I think Swamp Thing was the biggie of the show. But my utter favourite is still Thanos on Throne. Mags sucks and Lady Deadpool looks great as a companion piece for deadpool

Is it me or is this years comic con very underwhelming in terms of new pieces we just didn't see coming. I think Swamp Thing was the biggie of the show. But my utter favourite is still Thanos on Throne. Mags sucks and Lady Deadpool looks great as a companion piece for deadpool

i agree. Nothing from the Sideshow DC or Marvel lines jumped out at me that I want to order. Looking forward to the Prime 1 offerings to be displayed this weekend at the show they participate in.

Agree. Thanos was the eye catcher. Lady DP is nice, the rest is so so. Not keen on must PO right away on them. P1 Batman vs Mr Freeze is impressive.

I can't imagine they'd offer free shipping before it ships and anytime after would be a while.

The ridiculous price tag for everything now kills a lot of excitement too

It's true. Nothing is under $500 basically.

Maybe they figure since other companies are getting more why not them but if they just did a little better work at the same prices they would sell a lot more than other companies.

Short sighted suits running the place. I think they may have expanded a little too fast and have to make it up by higher costs. Who really knows.

It's true. Nothing is under $500 basically.

Maybe they figure since other companies are getting more why not them but if they just did a little better work at the same prices they would sell a lot more than other companies.

Short sighted suits running the place. I think they may have expanded a little too fast and have to make it up by higher costs. Who really knows.

I remember life size figures would go for 500 about 7 years ago with them, now they're over 2000. They have definitely elevated their work though, I just wish they would include a few more options with the statues as other companies do. I mean price-range they are almost the same, but this would guarantee they would sell even more.

Back