Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Terminator 2 T800 Statue?

Cancelling order for EB one to get this. I don't know what it is but PF always look so awesome in person. Whenever I show my collection to people no gives two ****s about my hot toys and go straight for the PF.

Cancelling order for EB one to get this. I don't know what it is but PF always look so awesome in person. Whenever I show my collection to people no gives two ****s about my hot toys and go straight for the PF.

Huge point, pfs have the presence. But I duno the EB still looks better to me and we know for sure that figure is a total win. I would hate to get this and have problems with it. And what are we suppose to do with that severed arm lol I hate exclusives like that

Looks very good IMO. A shame for PF collectors that action figures get better paintjobs. I will envy the all-in-one head and neck though. Enterbay done ****ed up by putting a silly ball-joint in the head of theirs. That figure could easily have been the best of all worlds - if you don't like joints none are visible...except that stupid one under the jaw.

Exactly, PFs look gorgeous and are of a museum quality.

PF homies for life son!

13-golf-high-five-fail-gif.gif

I will concede that plastic sculpted heads do hold a LOT more detail than statues. There's just something about PFs though that have so much more shelf presence.

Sub for this thread has been added yo!

Hope we can all play nice and have as much hilarity as the legendary Dutch thread.

:blissy:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana :fireworks:fireworks

552.gif

Haha you guys are funny. im a hardcore pf guy too but you need to pick up a couple figures and let them rock ur world lol

looks like the eye is lightup feature...? hope so

Back