Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPS tracking still has not updated, looks like SS forgot to give it to them last week when I was charged. Will have to call today and see what the problem is.

#31 arrived today. Reading this thread made me really nervous but personally I'm really happy with the statue and I think it looks great. I'm not as critical as some but I like the pose, the paint looks pretty good, and the overall detail works well for me. I only had time to snap some crappy cell phone pics but I'll get some better pics up soon:

View attachment 133752

View attachment 133753

View attachment 133754

View attachment 133755

...looking through these pics, I think I need to get some grenades for the bandoleer. It would look much better with them.

Looks great!! Your photos make me want one!!!!

I was tempted by EB BD version for quite sometime due to their paint apps and better material also great looking skin details, but eventually I didn't pull the trigger. I just realized no matter how I pose it, it always gives me a 'dead' feeling. But with this pf, although with all the defects of a polystone statue, and even a weird pose, there is a straight feeling---I will be back!

Thanks Jaws. It was a struggle to decide between the EnterBay version and this PF. I don't have any non-PF 1/4 scale. I think the EB figure is great, but I'm happy that I chose the PF. It fits with my other T1 and T2 PFs. I'll need to post some pictures of the 3 of them together.... will try tonight!

Last edited:

Nice! Out for delivery,according to UPS...,need to get out of work early to get home to receive it! So far in hand photos indicate a great statue although there will still be other collectors that this will not be their cup of tea, and that's okay.
Thanks for the pics Snowontheweb! Glad you kept your order and that you are happy with your figure. Keep the pictures coming guys!

Happy collecting Collectors!

Max P.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It looks good, but I still don't like Arnie's good eye. Doesn't have the same character as the proto did. I'll open mine up in a bit and see what it looks like in person.

Yeah, I can see how some peeps wouldn't like the good eye but If you know someone who can paint, it can easily be fixed. I'm perfectly happy with it.

After looking at all these new pictures, The likeness from the side view is spot on, looks just like Arnold, but from the front something is off and we lose a bit of his likeness... Overall it's not a bad statue but for me personally I would need more of a likeness of Arnold from the front view to spend $400, they had it in the prototype but I'm guessing they lost a bit of his likeness due to the paint application being off a bit. IMO...

Congrats to those who got it....

I'm happy with it and I'm keeping it. It looks much better in person and without being in blown out, overexposed photos. Haters can hate, I'll enjoy it.

ehsBdmj.jpgml3KpeQ.jpg49W6dpO.jpg0X2NuU8.jpgrKIMVvm.jpg4Q1cdM3.jpgKyqDjtx.jpgiWobmgJ.jpgbn6N66w.jpgAZmKRDg.jpgDBzwdBc.jpg08dVTAx.jpgpaLeXAg.jpgGgfV6q8.jpgFZU2J39.jpgNfFmbAq.jpgpUvAnmU.jpg

Back