Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it look great to you?

10641041_719685198120898_7049630062258890336_n.jpg

We get it. You hate it, so no need to keep going on about it.

everyone has their opinions, for me he looks great, maybe not for you

I have many statues I think are amazing, where one would think its garbage, thats life deal with it

many people hate the popcultureshock scorpion mk9, I fricken love it

but i dont like the classic mk statues at all, and many love them
Does it look great to you?

10641041_719685198120898_7049630062258890336_n.jpg

Not as great as it could have been but it's not worst figure of the decade like some folk are squealing about.

We get it. You hate it, so no need to keep going on about it.

Agreed.

If I don't like something, I might comment once and leave it at that. It's pointless to continue when everyone already knows how you feel.

When someone continuously comments negatively it can be regarded as trolling. Just say'n.

Everyone has their opinion(s). What looks good to one may not look good to another.

If I decide that I don't want it, will Sideshow provide return shipping or will I have to? I've never returned anything to them before.

If I decide that I don't want it, will Sideshow provide return shipping or will I have to? I've never returned anything to them before.

You just contact them and tell them you want to return it, because you aren't satisfied with it, within 30 days. They will email you a return label and refund your money.

Edit - I returned the T800 BD bust because the teeth were so bad, for a full refund. I hope I like this one or I'm giving up on Terminator stuff.

But, are you able to return something by just saying " I didn't like it"?

Wouldn't you have to pay for the shipping?

Shipped! Should have him next Mon or Tues. I'm putting up an Arnold PF throwback vid on my channel this weekend in preparation for the T800's arrival - the Conan the Barbarian PF.

Nervous and excited for everyone, including myself, getting this figure after the ups and down from this forum. Tomorrow will be the days most are getting this...best of luck and I hope more than less enjoy this figure. I will be receiving mine tomorrow but I may not make it home in time to sign for it. So, I will be looking to you all for your thoughts and reviews.

Happy Collecting guys!
Max P.

t800_102_zps0f989a1b.jpg

Looks good in this shot... Looking forward to better photos... Clothing looks like it turned out pretty good. I am not the biggest fan of BD Terminator's so this is a piece I would probably not get but I think it will look nice in hand.

Personally I always loved the original "Skinny" T2 PF and thought it was a great likeness of Arnie from that film.. T1 is still the king though in overall presence.

#31 arrived today. Reading this thread made me really nervous but personally I'm really happy with the statue and I think it looks great. I'm not as critical as some but I like the pose, the paint looks pretty good, and the overall detail works well for me. I only had time to snap some crappy cell phone pics but I'll get some better pics up soon:

20140915_215803.jpg

20140915_215842.jpg

20140915_215855.jpg

20140915_215918.jpg

...looking through these pics, I think I need to get some grenades for the bandoleer. It would look much better with them.

I love Sideshow's products, it's my favorite manufacturer. I'm also a Terminator fan, and i don't like so much this achievement delivered by Sideshow.
The head sculpt is very good with a solid paint job. Today i see a flat paint job on this Terminator Product... But the paint job on the battle damaged parts is very good enough. The tailoring is not perfect in my point of view and not as good as the Enterbay version.

In my eyes, this Premium Format is not the worst of all time, but it's not a solid achievement like the T1 Premium Format or others in the human's representations by Sideshow.

For me the Enterbay version is far superior on the head sculpt, the paint job and the tailoring. Sideshow, wake up!

SSC - Enterbay (production both)
t800_104_zps64dd879d.jpg
oOSwyw.jpg

Sideshow prototype :

IMG_5415_zps0aa856c5.jpg~original

Here he's looks like a masterpiece.

Back