Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny!Been there before with a figure I sold on Ebay...long story short lost out 100.00 on my sale. The winner is the buyer almost always on Ebay it seems. Your comments on Ebay, Bruce, brings back some very bad memories.
Just one more day before funding my Ex Battle Damage Terminator!

lol that post is like word for word what happened to me with a big sale a couple of years ago the shady bastard, like I can take photos of every single tiny little imperfection - I listed the thing as second hand, i took heaps of photos, whatever man.

View attachment 131328

I think there is another issue to make this even worse beside of polystone they use, which is the skin detail. Because the polystone is a very bad material to capture the skin pore or tiny wrinkles, so I guess the sculptor has to make them very deep, sharp and big in order to cast. I know SS wants to compete with those figure companies on details of headsculpt, but clearly it's a wrong decision.

I own six old pfs which including Luke Jedi knight, two Jones from Raiders and crystal, and T1,T2,Dutch PF. Except latest Dutch, the head sculpt of the rest don't have much skin details, just simply awesome sculpt with well done flat paint job. To me, they all hold extremely well today and still the best represent of these characters. That's just because less skin detail and color variation fits this particular polystone material so you won't see the disadvantage of it.

Yes, that could be true. How they fix this problem on the upcoming Superman Reeves PF?

And which material use Enterbay for there busts?

Sweet! You can really enjoy your retirement on that score.
Pity you gotta look at that ugly arse statue between now and then.

At least he doesn't have pink eye :)

14ohvl.jpg

Yeah, I'm disappointed at how this turned out but I'm not going to laught at anyone who ordered it about the potential loss they would probably make if forced to sell.

eBay message received about item #123456 - XM Studios Captain America:

There are some scratches on the arm that were not in the pictures. You must give me a $100 discount or I will start a dispute with eBay.

The guy I just brought my joker pf off said a guy opened a dispute for a tear in the brown shipper, partial refund £100 :rotfl

He told him to send it back for full refund to which he replied "Na dont worry about it "

Fecking chancers !

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm disappointed at how this turned out but I'm not going to laught at anyone who ordered it about the potential loss they would probably make if forced to sell.

Exactly. Congrats to all those that are getting and sticking with it. It might not be epic in my view but im sure it will still look very good. Look forward to some in hand pics and reviews.

Cool! Just received notice from my bank funding the Terminator,now just waiting for shipping notice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you read all the replies you would of seen that I was replying to the person who said all the people who cancelled were stupid.... Geez people need to get a bit thicker skin.... and sense of humor :)

This is the fastest order to shipping, for something not in stock, I've ever had with SS. I ordered yesterday and shipping today. The shipping is cheap, too. It's $14.77, which is the same as my shipping for Red Sonja, so the boxes should be similar in size. It's going to be a good week, next week, because I'll have three PF's arriving. T-800, Red Sonja, and Gladiator Hulk. I can't wait to open them up to check for damage, box them back up, and put them in storage......

This is the fastest order to shipping, for something not in stock, I've ever had with SS. I ordered yesterday and shipping today. The shipping is cheap, too. It's $14.77, which is the same as my shipping for Red Sonja, so the boxes should be similar in size. It's going to be a good week, next week, because I'll have three PF's arriving. T-800, Red Sonja, and Gladiator Hulk. I can't wait to open them up to check for damage, box them back up, and put them in storage......
Nice!

Why are people still checking this thread if they don't like it anymore. And why are they still pecking on the guys like me who still wanting this piece. I hope it's gonna be the best Terminator PF since ever. I don't care if they are better figures, then don't start collecting PF's or statues in the first place.

I'm waiting for pictures and hoping it looks better inhand for you guys.
Still waiting to purchase my first Terminator statue to go next to the 1:1 Bust.

Pecking?

Back