Statue Sideshow Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got dat shipping notice

What!!! Cool! Mine is in processing status still. Probably will fund this week and ship next week. Your getting your sooner probably because your are a YouTube personality icon for collectibles like Pitu23 is. Great that means your review will be appearing on YouTube sooner than later and we can put this forum discussion of a bad figure to rest...hopefully.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got a notice funding on the 11th...awesome! Already have a space ready for you Arnie! Right in the middle of your 1:1 arm and half bust
6a1823dbdbfad07a56b1d96dc352ce48.jpg

Ordered twice, cancelled twice, and ordered again. I said screw it...for the third time. If I don't like it, I'll send it back. If others hate it, it's not my problem. I'm not sold on it, even thought I bought it. I'm just try to spend more than anyone else, on this statue, and I am succeeding.

Ordered twice, cancelled twice, and ordered again. I said screw it...for the third time. If I don't like it, I'll send it back. If others hate it, it's not my problem. I'm not sold on it, even thought I bought it. I'm just try to spend more than anyone else, on this statue, and I am succeeding.

Man I did something similar one time with a collectible...well,almost similar,perhaps not to your degree ,and it was a torment on the senses and mind so I can imagine what you must have been go through. I just hope that you truly have made your peace with the choice to purchase it. On a good note, now all you have to do is enjoy the figure you bought regardless of anyone's opinion on the matter. So enjoy the figure you've bought because not only have you paid for him in spades but you've earn it! Welcome to the very-very exclusive membership of the BATTLED Damage Terminator Collectors or BDTC, Pilky!

I feel an increase of membership coming,Bruce!

Man I did something similar one time with a collectible...well,almost similar,perhaps not to your degree ,and it was a torment on the senses and mind so I can imagine what you must have been go through. I just hope that you truly have made your piece with the choice to purchase it. On a good note, now all you have to do is enjoy the figure you bought regardless of anyone's opinion on the matter. So enjoy the figure you've bought because not only have you paid for him in spades but you've earn it! Welcome to the very-very exclusive membership of the BATTLED Damage Terminator Collectors or BDTC, Pilky!

The funny thing is the exclusive version wasn't even waitlisted when I bought it today. I am proud to be part of the very special snowflake, that are the few who took a chance on this statue. We are legion! Actually, not quite legion...

lol, EX is back up with ~40 remaining, what a load of cancelling lame-os some collectors are;

'Oh no some dude on the internet said it looked bad I'mma cancel'

'Me too bro'

'Ha ha we are so smart.'

borat-high-five-o.gif

Man I did something similar one time with a collectible...well,almost similar,perhaps not to your degree ,and it was a torment on the senses and mind so I can imagine what you must have been go through. I just hope that you truly have made your peace with the choice to purchase it. On a good note, now all you have to do is enjoy the figure you bought regardless of anyone's opinion on the matter. So enjoy the figure you've bought because not only have you paid for him in spades but you've earn it! Welcome to the very-very exclusive membership of the BATTLED Damage Terminator Collectors or BDTC, Pilky!

I did something similar with Hawkeye. Think I used my courtesy NRD transfer, gave SS a later NRD for fun, and bought it from a secondary source.

lol, EX is back up with ~40 remaining, what a load of cancelling lame-os some collectors are;

'Oh no some dude on the internet said it looked bad I'mma cancel'

'Me too bro'

'Ha ha we are so smart.'

borat-high-five-o.gif

Bogus WL is Bogus.

I WL this like three times and each time it 'found' a piece for me in record time. I just wanted to hedge my bets at shipping time, but that fake sellout wouldn't let me!

Bruce, if your going to be a Youtube sensation, you need to remove all records of your glowing Rambo review. No street cred.

Even though its obvious during your video's that your breath reeks of Kangaroo, I still kind of enjoy them.

Back