Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it does......it makes you a terrible person. :)

giphy.gif

It almost doesn't matter what the ES of the rest of the turtles are, because the most that there ever could be of an EX set (all 4) is now set at no more than 350. In reality, it'll be less than, but never more.

500. They made 500 Leo EX.

I don't know what it is about $350 and 500ES that are so dyslexic, lol

Just buy 4 Raphaels. They all decided to use the same weapons that day! You have the EX! Congrats!

I agree with those that favor a low ES. It's nice knowing that your collectible is actually a collectible. These are too expensive, in my opinion, to be common, mass produce items.

I'm wondering if the other three turtles will have 500 ES for the EX, or if they'll have a higher ES, and balance out the numbers with regulars. I.e. Having more regular Leonardo's than regular versions of the other turtles. I would be happy with an ES of 500 for each, but with how quickly this waitlisted I would expect that the rest will go even more quickly as more scalpers try to take advantage.

Did you already pay the NRD? @_@

Yeah, but Sideshow is sometimes lenient if you cancel within 24 hours. I'm still thinking it over because if I decide to keep this one I have to get them all. I really hope they get rid of the shoulder seam that's on the proto. There's no need for it when you could easily connect it where the band is.

Yeah, but Sideshow is sometimes lenient if you cancel within 24 hours. I'm still thinking it over because if I decide to keep this one I have to get them all. I really hope they get rid of the shoulder seam that's on the proto. There's no need for it when you could easily connect it where the band is.

Do you have the original comiquettes?

Back