Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to measure how big this is. but can't cause of the swords. is this 1/6 scale? kinda hard to tell with him leaning.

A meaner looking Leo compare to the original com. Nice nonetheless. Prefer this way more than Bay version

I'm really not buying many SS anymore because of the new prices, bad ex, large Es... But this is a very unexpected surprise. The price is not the typical SS 500.00 plus for this even with the smaller scale. And now the talk of metal weapons? Lower normal Es? Free shipping? Good ex again? Huh? Wow! What is going on here? I was going to pass on these due to expecting all the mention factors being the opposite. But I'm amazed by SS decision on this. Ok SS you are awesome on this with so many added bonus..... Ordered! How can one not with all the many plus on these. Great job SS! Very well done with the entire process! Very happy I pulled the trigger. Was going to be a so pass expecting the opposite. Hope SS will give us all the goods again to po. If so then they will be a serious dent to other top companies. This is making me give SS so much love again! :clap

Wow that went surprisingly fast, I didn't think it would sell out before the day honestly.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Wow that went surprisingly fast, I didn't think it would sell out before the day honestly.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Lol that's why I force myself to buy first and think later. Good old fun days today! :hi5: now SS let's get the metal swords going please! This will be the next level if we get them. Wow so much fun today with a SS po. I keep thinking its a dream. But it's for real :D

Daym wait listed already?? Between this and the Samus exclusive First 4 figures I've managed to snag some really good future pieces! :yess:
Think shredder would be really awesome in this style as well... with real metal armor :pray:

Hopefully SS does this some more with future PF's. It's nice to see such a low ES get waitlisted within 10 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back