Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Leo EX is gonna be pretty hard to find. Once these are displayed at comic con together and people start rushing to pick these up as they go up for PO there will be those who try and scrounge to get an EX Leo they missed.

I agree completely. This will, in turn, make the future POs all the more desirable and probably sell just as fast, if not faster depending on ES. Glad to have Leo locked up.

I agree completely. This will, in turn, make the future POs all the more desirable and probably sell just as fast, if not faster depending on ES. Glad to have Leo locked up.

Your right the extra exposure will speed up the future POs if ES and price remain consistent.

They should do a leatherhead and ratking in this style. It would be unbelievable :thud:

Splinter would be dreamy too :love

Yeah, I'm betting every bit of 4-6 months - could be way off though. They might follow a similar strategy as the originals.

Well fingers crossed my WL will convert. One of biggest regrets of the original four was selling them (I had all bar Leo ironically!). I may have a chance to score a n EX mikey though :)

Well fingers crossed my WL will convert. One of biggest regrets of the original four was selling them (I had all bar Leo ironically!). I may have a chance to score a n EX mikey though :)

I think you'll be fine. How long after sell out did you place your PO?

I think arguable these can be seen as true 1:4, the earlier versions of turtles are really really small compared to a regular human.

Can't get enough of the turtles. Passed on the Bay version and movie of old TmnT. But this is very tempting

Back