Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that's all you have to nitpick I think that's a good sign. For a modern take I think the gloves are fitting. I can't be sure but it kind a looks like tape a bit too.

:p I wasn't trying to be critical (but I can see how it comes across that way)

Actually its that close to perfect for me that the gloves really threw me. Without them he would look outstanding!....................imo

Tape! Please, so what he's gonna troll the sewers for duct tape so he wrap his big mitts up each time he goes out? Imagine how annoying that's going to be taking it off. He'll probably need some turps to get the residual glue off aswell. Way too inconvenient. Sorry King you're way off base here. Those are gloves for sure.

Argument confirmed!!

:p I wasn't trying to be critical (but I can see how it comes across that way)

Actually its that close to perfect for me that the gloves really threw me. Without them he would look outstanding!....................imo

Tape! Please, so what he's gonna troll the sewers for duct tape so he wrap his big mitts up each time he goes out? Imagine how annoying that's going to be taking it off. He'll probably need some turps to get the residual glue off aswell. Way too inconvenient. Sorry King you're way off base here. Those are gloves for sure.

Argument confirmed!!

Come on ond! Sports players do it all the time! Not so far fetched buddy! If they ARE gloves that's cool too! mma fighters wear padding or gloves. I get you buddy! I wasn't coming down on you:) All the other turtles are gloveless I believe. So that's a plus.

Looks like Leo and Raphael have gloves, Don and Mich have white wraps

Nice having this as reference. It's helping me decide on whether to take the plunge. I think as a set they will look great.

image.jpg

Come on ond! Sports players do it all the time! Not so far fetched buddy! If they ARE gloves that's cool too! mma fighters wear padding or gloves. I get you buddy! I wasn't coming down on you:) All the other turtles are gloveless I believe. So that's a plus.

Sports players! They play what once a week? Leo's beating baddies daily and for hours at a time. So far fetched King that it's far out! :lol

What happens if the taped gloves become damaged during a fight? It's going to inhibit him for sure. Bad design, scrap it and start again please. Now it's clear to me the real reason behind the low price and Es.........the gloves.

Sports players! They play what once a week? Leo's beating baddies daily and for hours at a time. So far fetched King that it's far out! :lol

What happens if the taped gloves become damaged during a fight? It's going to inhibit him for sure. Bad design, scrap it and start again please. Now it's clear to me the real reason behind the low price and Es.........the gloves.

You crack me up bro, you make it sound like Leo is the only fantasy character on the planet to wear gloves to kick ass! LMAO. Even Helen Keller could hear and see that you clearly have a bad case of the jellies! Clearly knee pads could get damaged in a fight, a sword could too. They better fight naked Ond! BAHAHAHA! Enjoy your birthday suit turtles bro!

He doen't wear gloves that's my point! :pfft:

Helen Keller LMAO nice one

Knee pads? not so much of a factor and a broken sword can still be used as weapon but a broken glove!?!? Game over he's done.

He doen't wear gloves that's my point! :pfft:

Helen Keller LMAO nice one

Knee pads? not so much of a factor and a broken sword can still be used as weapon but a broken glove!?!? Game over he's done.

He ain't game over. It's ****ing leonardo bro! He can take a **** and whoop ass.

Of course he can take a **** and whoop ass he was brought up in a goddamn sewer! Try again buddy.

Back