Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Leo has the potential to be the first piece to sell out in a day for a very long time for Sideshow. I'm hoping it does just so, maybe, SS sees that customers like having the ES announced before they lay down their hard earned money.

I hope Leo sells well and SSC realise they do better with small ES and reasonable princing.

Statue collecting has gone out of hand lately, I'd be glad if it went back to normal. My collection is no good to me dead.

The edition size of the regular edition is usually determined after SS sees the early ordering activity, isn't it?

I would expect so. They're not going to cheat themselves out of money by artificially limiting general sales.

Sounds like everyone is pre-ordering day 1 lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I miss the days when SSC would announce ES in advance. Doesn't happen a lot anymore. (Can't remember the last time actually.)

This will sell out quick. I don't think minutes - but I'll be surprised if this is around in 24 hours after PO is put up.

I say seconds!!!

Jk, ya I don't know either if it'll be around after 24hr. Seems like everyone has taken a liking to the statue for the most part.

Back