Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still wondering about his left arm. Is the seam there because they couldn't cast him as one piece or is it because it can be placed in more than one position. Looks odd like it has a purpose.

Ah congratulations thats a really exciting set. I'd be pumped to get this set too. To appease the need I dropped for the print instead. Small victories, you gotta take em :lol

I'm still wondering about his left arm. Is the seam there because they couldn't cast him as one piece or is it because it can be placed in more than one position. Looks odd like it has a purpose.

Agreed, won't be long until you find out now.

Ah congratulations thats a really exciting set. I'd be pumped to get this set too. To appease the need I dropped for the print instead. Small victories, you gotta take em :lol

Congrats! Yeah. I love the print too but I can't have both sadly right now. This set is enough on my plate.

If it could pose, I think SS would have said something.

Congrats! Yeah. I love the print too but I can't have both sadly right now. This set is enough on my plate.

Yeah tough break man I'm feeling for ........no not really you lucky sumbitch!!

and just for cultures sake....

image.jpg

Turtles got seems. Now imagine this little guy on steroids. That arm would have a seem coming out of the shell.

View attachment 273579

Turtles got seems. Now imagine this little guy on steroids. That arm would have a seem coming out of the shell.
No it wouldn't. It's just skin. The shell is on the back and belly, and on some turtles around the sides. When the turtle extends out of its shell, especially on the top of the deltoid muscle, you'd just see skin.

138292-425x282-Baby_turtle.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

If the print is any indication of the final sculpts, anyone else notice how similar the poses of these turtles are to the original comiquettes?

Sorry...the SEAM would be around his neck if his neck isn't fully extended out. I still think a huge hulking arm coming out from the shell would bunch a little causing another seam.

Back