Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice!

Thanks! :duff

I had two other chances to pick this up before. One of them was local. I don't know why I didn't purchase them before. But they are awesome pieces! I gotta pick up my TMNT #1 first printing, and display it with these sets.

Thanks! :duff

I had two other chances to pick this up before. One of them was local. I don't know why I didn't purchase them before. But they are awesome pieces! I gotta pick up my TMNT #1 first printing, and display it with these sets.

Are the Turtles in the front also made by SS? Only seen the comiquettes before.

Are the Turtles in the front also made by SS? Only seen the comiquettes before.

The statues in front are made by Playmates, that were released back in 2002-'03. Cant believe theyre that old. lol! The comiquettes were fairly recent. Honestly if I had to choose between the two sets, I don't think I would be able to. Both sets bring something unique to the table. I'm thrilled to get the new sideshow set, but not so much enthused about the poses. They're pretty much reversed poses, opposite of the comiquettes. I dont know why they didn't get creative with other poses.

Back