Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally a turtle set I can get behind! Preordered immediately, I couldn't afford the old comic versions and I refuse to drop a penny on the bay turtles cause they look ridiculous,these are perfect.

Damn, if I were in the US I would have ordered the EX already. But I think I'll have to be glad with the reg at one of my local sellers.

They are allowed. I applied mine and got him down to about $265.

I just asked because in the terms section, it says that points are valid for promotions (shipping was listed as an example) even if the system allows it. I went ahead and placed my order anyway (final cost came down to $85), but I'm guessing that we'll be able to work it out if there's an issue.

And I do think we are looking at a 24-48 hour sellout. If PCS can sell out 600+ $800-900 Conan statues in a week, then sideshow can move Leo very quickly as well.

I think they just got everything right. The first run of statues were a little too taken back to the cartoons and I don't like the Bay designs either. SS stepped away and created something that seems to get it right and I think it will do this line great. It's a bit darker when compared to the comiquettes, a little more grown up.

I can very easily see a 24 hour sellout for Leo. It will be interesting what this means for the rest of the gang.

Hmm, $50,- for shipping. Going to wait for local dealer prices and decide if I want to order direct.

I think they just got everything right. The first run of statues were a little too taken back to the cartoons and I don't like the Bay designs either. SS stepped away and created something that seems to get it right and I think it will do this line great. It's a bit darker when compared to the comiquettes, a little more grown up.

I can very easily see a 24 hour sellout for Leo. It will be interesting what this means for the rest of the gang.

Thats EXACTLY how I feel. I love the cartoons, but not enough to display them. And this 'darker, more mature' look is more displayable with my taste. Nothing again the first releases, but this fits much better with my displays currently.

Last edited:
I'm super-excited about this lineup. I think these 500 pieces will sell out within 12 hours rather than 24! I guess we'll see... =D

Hmm, got a SS e-mail for the Leo Ex pre-order. In that image it says 'discounted international shipping'. If $50,- is discounted, what the hell would the regular price be?

Also interesting, the shipping quote is always an estimate. When Leo ships out in 2017 how would you know if shipping is 'discounted'?

Hmm, got a SS e-mail for the Leo Ex pre-order. In that image it says 'discounted international shipping'. If $50,- is discounted, what the hell would the regular price be?

Also interesting, the shipping quote is always an estimate. When Leo ships out in 2017 how would you know if shipping is 'discounted'?

Order a regular later and find out :lol

Back