Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 122283

Heroes in a Half Shell!!

Just for you Darth!!

Thanks for that Ondi! I actually do really like the Archie Comics TMNT too.

I hope there are more TMNT related things at Comic Con. I was really hoping for a new Sideshow piece and then we started hearing about Mondo, Three Zero, and Four Horseman products too! I'd like to see more at this Con please. :wink1:

Thanks for that Ondi! I actually do really like the Archie Comics TMNT too.

I hope there are more TMNT related things at Comic Con. I was really hoping for a new Sideshow piece and then we started hearing about Mondo, Three Zero, and Four Horseman products too! I'd like to see more at this Con please. :wink1:
Please anyone and everyone as many Turtle merch pics as possible please

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

9yzybe5e.jpg

This year's Dooney print...

Dude you are the man. Keep em coming. Also did you get around to getting the measurements on 'Zilla?

It's hard to tell exactly because of the glass, but it is about 22" tall and 18" wide at the widest part. But honestly it looks bigger than that.
udese3e6.jpg
yse8ysy7.jpg
ade8e3ut.jpg
amu2ahy2.jpg
ydazezyn.jpg
zaza9yqa.jpg

It's hard to tell exactly because of the glass, but it is about 22" tall and 18" wide at the widest part. But honestly it looks bigger than that.
udese3e6.jpg
yse8ysy7.jpg
ade8e3ut.jpg
amu2ahy2.jpg
ydazezyn.jpg
zaza9yqa.jpg
I just canceled those GID vinyls for the TRU exclusives Lol.
Thanks MM for the info on Zilla

Its like they're doing what they did with the original line all over again. Man to be a kid again

I had to laugh because at one point they said 2015 is all about "new, new, new" and the first thing they showed was the mutation stuff.

Back