Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See told ya it'd be more than just stupid Lil Mikey Lol. Me too. It'll be announced via twitter and their newsletter so sign up. That's how I always know Mondo stuff, or I'll just put it in this thread. I buy a lot of their posters. I'd die if they did an Original movie poster or two

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Hmm don't have twitter so I'll get onto their newsletter then. Thanks very much brother. Would love a rad original movie poster how awesome would that be!!

Hmm don't have twitter so I'll get onto their newsletter then. Thanks very much brother. Would love a rad original movie poster how awesome would that be!!
Bro if I get one. Ill for sure try and get you one. Promise. Its not easy getting mondo stuff. I bought the Batman Variant yesterday then decided not to do it last minute because i didn't need it. Lol sold out like 30 seconds later lol

That would be ridiculous if you could man Thanks!!

I found this! A bonuc pic for you guys too :wink1:

mondo_tmnt_poster.jpg

Released by Mondo in 2011 :gah:

That would be ridiculous if you could man Thanks!!

I found this! A bonuc pic for you guys too :wink1:

View attachment 122760
That's amazing and no worries bro. You know what would be a sick poster, the scene when we are first introduced to the Shredder and you see his long cape covering the ground and the music is like (du-du-DUM! du-du-DUM!)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HTkA6MXdV2M

Ooooo yes! Another good scene could be when they get back to the lair to find it trashed and Raph loses it and the sewer battle springs to mind also

Ooooo yes! Another good scene could be when they get back to the lair to find it trashed and Raph loses it and the sewer battle springs to mind also
Bro that movie is amazing. My wife went to my cousins wedding in Germany and I put a whole bunch of movies and TV shows for her to watch. On the desktop i left a video that says "If you miss me" and its TMNT. She goes why TMNT? I told her that if anyone were to ask about my personality or character or who I am, they should watch that movie. Lol my favourite CBM of all time and one of my favourite .movies of all time. Scene with Raph and Leo in the bathroom, the scene where April looks out the van to see the building burning would he a sick poster. The guys seeing Splinter in the fire, and they're high fives at the end of the movie, the fight in the apartment. Love that movie. Would love to see a poster of Donny's head in the tank

I could keep going but I'll stop Lol. I looooove being a Turtle!

OMG the apartment battle for a poster FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:thud: :lol

I also love the Turtle Wax scene aswell it has never NOT made me smile.

Nice one with the Wifey bro. That's real culture right there you have given her and your Germans relatives to behold :lol

I was at the Paramount Panel and saw the footage they showed. It got a great response. Real energetic, funny, and intense action. Kevin Eastman looked so pleased too. Lol

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

What's going to be announced on twitter? Something from Mondo? The only tmnt stuff they sold, which is already sold out, was a little Mikey pin. The figures are pending approval and their availability will be announced via their newsletter. No super limited edition. They said they'll produce however many preorders they get.

Last edited:
OMG the apartment battle for a poster FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:thud: :lol

I also love the Turtle Wax scene aswell it has never NOT made me smile.

Nice one with the Wifey bro. That's real culture right there you have given her and your Germans relatives to behold :lol

Lol yeah that scene is hilarious. "morning Mikey!"

That and Casey with Donny fixing the truck lol

Its more for her to watch on her 8 hiir back and forth plane rides. The Shredder would have to be the Hoff for them to watch something that awesome and appreciate it like we do. Unless some Germans wanna speak up abkut theirove of Turtles lol

What's going to be announced on twitter? Something from Mondo? The only tmnt stuff they sold, which is already sold out, was a little Mikey pin. The figures are pending approval and their availability will be announced via their newsletter. No super limited edition. They said they'll produce however many preorders they get.
Oh that sucks. But that's good too a kit not being Super limited as long as they aren't unlimited Lol yeah their TMNT 1/6 figs. Like the mousers they teased on Insta

I was at the Paramount Panel and saw the footage they showed. It got a great response. Real energetic, funny, and intense action. Kevin Eastman looked so pleased too. Lol

Kevin must have got that 2 mill he was after for the pic :lol Glad it went well Ehollywood I'm really interested in seeing this now, Thanks

Nah were just bleeting on about hopes and dreams man. Oh that's cool to know I was just making sure I was in the mondo loop so I can pre-order the first turtle I'm liking that a lot right now. It's all based on when they release and price of course :)

Dang MM comes to the party with PRESENTS!!! for all us kids :lol

Thanks man

Wow Lil Mikey doesn't look so Lil hahaha

I didn't like the first turtle on first viewing but now I really do, I hope they don't reach for the sky on the price I would like to get one and again thanks for your troubles that Lego shredder is insane!!!

Back