Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been awhile since I've been on this forum but I'm back for SDCC! I really hope we get a TMNT Sideshow preview or pictures of a lot of cool merchandise or statues at the Con for our Heroes In A Half-Shell.

ArchieAdv_1-cover-inks_sm.jpg

Heroes in a Half Shell!!

Just for you Darth!!

The bigger exclusive here is to find out what the "Cack Pit" is?? :confused: :lol :wink1:
Lol i wrote c@ck pit and the thread ****'d it out Lol so crack is a funny way of saying it. Ppl say it sometimes so in changed it to Cack!

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Just overheard a conversation between Four Horseman and Nickelodeon about a collaboration. They're negotiating informally right here.

All of the tmnt exclusives from the Nick booth are already sold out for the day. Wow.

Just overheard a conversation between Four Horseman and Nickelodeon about a collaboration. They're negotiating informally right here.

Sold OUT! Looks like the turtles really are back! Our collectables from years gone buy are gonna be worth at least 2 million for sure! haha

Oh man that all sounds so cool! Thanks for being the inside man! :hi5:

Turtles rule. We need a post sdcc round up of tmnt stuff.
Yeah wtf. Major lacking. You guys should pick up Toys R Us SDCC 1990 30 points of articulation Turtles. I grabbed all 4 and got free shipping to my cousin. In Missouri, cause those bastards wouldn't ship here to Canada

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Congrats man that's awesome news. I wonder when we will be able to order the Mondo stuff??? I'm interested in that first turtle :impatient:
See told ya it'd be more than just stupid Lil Mikey Lol. Me too. It'll be announced via twitter and their newsletter so sign up. That's how I always know Mondo stuff, or I'll just put it in this thread. I buy a lot of their posters. I'd die if they did an Original movie poster or two

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back