Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So true! Nothin says I'll kick your ass!!! like a toothpick or a strand of hay hanging out of your mouth :lol

I just went to target after talkin with you guys to get some cran-raspberry and of course another 11 inch Raph. I'm gonna paint this one!

I know I saw some old Eastman drawings somebody posted waaaay back with some similar resemblance of these new designs. Can anybody repost them if they got em?

con1.jpg

con2.jpg

con3.jpg

con4.jpg

This is all I have???

Raph is pretty bad. But on the flip side, ive always liked how Eastman and laird took gambles with their stuff. I also like how they let other people give their take on the turtles in the "tales of" series.
I really dug that one run where the artist drew the turtles like snapper turles. That was the coolest.

I saw a pic of the turtle van toy just the other day. Can't remember where, though.

Yeah I've seen pics of that too. This is one element I'm looking forward to seeing on the big screen. I always loved the van from the cartoon :)

Back