Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The_Dark_Turtle_Returns_by_doonboy.jpg

We've had it before but I'm putting him in again for good measure :lol

No doubt Irvy you gotta be a hard core fan of that movie to lay those $$$ down

Egel, from what I have seen anyway I think those threezero figures are some of best detailed TMNT figures I've seen. The only worry I would have is they don't seem to have ankle nor elbow joints which is seems a bit pointless.

:lol That's so true Egel, nice one

the_leader_by_thevatbrain-d6jvytq.jpg

I have posted this pic before but this has been coloured differently, so I thought it would be worth posting

comic con.jpg

Something a little different today and for any youngsters that's a payphone behind Pete and the old gentleman is reading a N..E..W..S..P..A..P..E..R......... :lol

Also I would like everything off that table thanks! :pray:

What the HELL!!! :horror

I didn't know they were used for surgery, how versatile pencils were back then :lecture

I'll admit you shocked me with that one :thwak :wink1:

What the HELL!!! :horror

I didn't know they were used for surgery, how versatile pencils were back then :lecture

I'll admit you shocked me with that one :thwak :wink1:

I don't want that surgeon working on me! :thud:

You can't be shocked.... :lol

Soooo you're going then?!? :monkey3

j/k but no she has aged mightly well Judith, I wouldn't say no, to walking the carpet that is :lol

If I had no children to speak of I would. Even if I were married she would go to I'm sure. Vacations are a chore with kids. :lol

If I had no children to speak of I would. Even if I were married she would go to I'm sure. Vacations are a chore with kids. :lol

I totally understand, routines are broken, things are forgotten to be packed. The logistics involved is immense :panic:

Then you go back to work for a break :slap

I totally understand, routines are broken, things are forgotten to be packed. The logistics involved is immense :panic:

Then you go back to work for a break :slap

WE are all INSANE people hahaha

Back