Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cyberinking__pencils1sm.jpg

Tomorrow https://t.e2ma.net/message/l743h/1fm7rh by Mondo, classic show, movie, tmtnt comic and new show :) I'm going to get the movie one first then try for 80s cartoon then comic in that order :)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

OMG!!!!!! Other than the last one I wish I could afford all of those :( They are F'n amazing JS I hope you get them :pray: Sick posters!!

OMG!!!!!! Other than the last one I wish I could afford all of those :( They are F'n amazing JS I hope you get them :pray: Sick posters!!
Dude I'm going for the 80s cartoon and the movie ones first. Not going to work so incan get them otherwise I'm ****ed. I've been waiting for a LONG time for them to finally do Turtles posters so I will definitely pick em up

Oh man that is going to be a sweet day when you receive those in the post! Im trying soooo hard to contain my jealousy :lol

tumblr_lwtvl4uL211qizvnso1_500.gif

Man I really want 2 of those hopefully I can get them before they sell out. They just go up for sale at random times right?

They will sell out in 3 seconds and be scalped on the bay by **** heads
Nah I've gotten 5 mondo posters I've wanted. Just gotta be quick and keep refreshing. Usually you have about 3-5 minutes before they sell out. Also follow Justin Ishmael on twitter (signed up for twitter just for Mondo and the rest is history Lol). Usually when they announce it its already been up for about a minute or two.

Back