Statue Sideshow - T-Rex: Tyrant King Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Timo. I am grateful that you have decided to sell to me Carnotaurus, the original version is 1000 times better done and color scheme is far superior to the current version. Chris. you kill me with that picture :)) LOL

PS: Timo, you're going to order the new Spino directly from Sideshow or you're going to order from Urzeitshop? I love to buy from Urzeitshop, I think it is one of the most serious company in Europe. Yes, I must admit that the new version of Spino is the best plan of all dinosaurs repainted.

Hi Yves,

no, i ordered at toy palace and received it around 2 weeks ago. The prices now are pretty high there, but i have preordered last year and payed the lower price.

Rex pic :

11020249_1075753899120861_814962237297565182_n.jpg

Hi Blade,

This is fantastic!! Is this the actual piece that we will get or it's the original one that shown in SS prototype? It looks almost the same with protos!!

Hi Blade,

This is fantastic!! Is this the actual piece that we will get or it's the original one that shown in SS prototype? It looks almost the same with protos!!

Not really, the colours look a bit off don't you think? Could be the lighting though.

Hi Blade,

Yeah, hoping this is the production quality, as I like the darker color patterns for the head & back. Either way, looks like a winner, unless they really screw-up paint apps. Don't see it though.

I like color tones on this dinosaur. It fit perfectly. Prefer darker than some pale shades of brown. This statue is in the top 3 on my list.

Thank God to remain Jorge Blanco many years at Sideshow Collectibles for making history in the world of Paleo-Art!

the sideshow website has the rex looking greyish in color, the picture above is totally different, makes you wonder what we are going to get ?

Cool~Maybe you'll be the first one who share pics here! It's an honor. haha~

I just got my first statue (Allosaurus vs. Camarasaurus) and its so good, I can't wait for the T Rex! (I can definitely wait for the bill though... Damn the preorder for not letting me go on flex pay)

Just back from hot toys and got my first Sideshow statue.

Photo taken by iphone, so the colour is a bit off.

Just back from hot toys and got my first Sideshow statue.

Photo taken by iphone, so the colour is a bit off.

Hey Mista this guy looks big! could you do some comparison pic with other dinosaurs statue or hot toys?sorry for asking but i cant believe is just 12inch tall, looks bigger, massive, awesome!

Thank you so much, because you had the kindness to show us some pictures. It is a lovely statue. You live in the U.S.? You have not bought the exclusive version?:)

Back