Statue Sideshow - T-Rex: Tyrant King Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suspect that will be launched in the summer, and in Europe in autumn :) Anyway , Spinosaurus, and any other statues repainted had to be launched in January, but nothing. I'm wrong, Spinosaurus, had to be released in December, not over several days, we will be in February already:((. Unfortunately I see already becoming a trend with these delays. For example, I expect Mosasaur in December to reach Europe, and now the seller in Europe / Germany told me that by the middle of February, will arrive in Europe :(. Officially , the statue had to be launched in November. In US, it was launched in December, and in Europe half a month or two later :( Poor delivery strategy!!!:(

My waitlist got converted! Yaaay!

On a side note though, this one seems to have been delayed to March-April 2015. Not that it bothers me tbh, more time to save up for this statue, which is gonna have a beast of a shipping fee...

Just thought I'd drop in with an update

Dear Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of T-Rex “The Tyrant King” Exclusive Statue!

We received an update from our production staff about your statue and wanted to share it with you! Your hand crafted T-Rex statue is having its finishing touches placed on it. Please be advised that your item will begin arriving into our warehouse between April and May 2015.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item’s status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Best Regards,

William Mendoza
Customer Service Manager

So no delays for this one. Cool :clap

Yeah I got the same email. Honestly I wouldn't mind if they'd just let me start paying it off with a payment plan. The only reason I sleep in fear over this thing is because one of these days I'm going to wake up to a $400+ bill.

Thought I'd share that I got an email from SS telling me that this one's been pushed to 'April/May'.

It's because the EX has sold out and only the regular is available. Release window should be the same.

Hello mutant-man. Thank you for this information. I'm dying to get my hands on this wonderful statue:) It would be sensational if it will release in April, but SIDESHOW as is usually late, however I think that will be launched in late May, early June to coincide with the film Jurassic world !hehehe :) . A strategy from the Sideshow :))

Best Regards

Hello mutant-man. Thank you for this information. I'm dying to get my hands on this wonderful statue:) It would be sensational if it will release in April, but SIDESHOW as is usually late, however I think that will be launched in late May, early June to coincide with the film Jurassic world !hehehe :) . A strategy from the Sideshow :))

Best Regards

There's no T-Rex in the movie, from what I gathered from the trailer, so I don't know why SS would wait till then to release this statue. I for one don't want any delays due to stupid reasons like that, if they say they're brushing up on the QC (which has been questionable lately) then fine, wdv, but not for commercial reasons no ty.

There's no T-Rex in the movie, from what I gathered from the trailer, so I don't know why SS would wait till then to release this statue. I for one don't want any delays due to stupid reasons like that, if they say they're brushing up on the QC (which has been questionable lately) then fine, wdv, but not for commercial reasons no ty.

The director posted this a while ago. With the scars it is the T-Rex from the first one. Here is the pic he posted.

Jurassic-World-T-Rex-1 (1).jpg

I just received a shipping update email from Sideshow. Looks like it's only 3-5 weeks out from being delivered to their warehouse. Woohoo!

Strange, I never received any email of that sort from Sideshow... I'm on flex payment though, if that's saying anything.

I'm really hoping that mine personally takes at least 5 weeks. This is something I can live without for a while and I'm bouncing around between other toylines I want to get it before they're impossible to find at decent prices.

The thought process changes so quickly once you realize you've already got your claim on a figure...

Hello dear lovers of dinosaurs well done! I am happy that this mega masterpiece it will be released so fast!!! To me it was ok to release tomorrow :))). I'm so happy to see there are so many enthusiasts for this line, really special!!!

PS: I will ask you when you receive this beauty in hands to do as many pictures as possible... until I receive exclusive version !!!

Hello dear friends. Too much silence is on this forum:))))LOL . Hmmm ...I just imagine how well it will look in my cabinet this beast:). Honestly, I do not have patience to wait another 3 weeks :(LOL

PS: RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:))))

Hi Yves,

you know that i have sold all my dinosauria statues, one is now in your cabinet:wink1:, but i have ordered the Tyrant King too, i couldn´t resist...
I also have the new Spinosaurus and i think it looks better than the older version.
Spinosaurus is a special dinosaur for me, because the discoverer of Spinosaurus, Ernst Stromer von Reichenbach, once lived in my hometown.

Back