Statue Sideshow - T-Rex: Tyrant King Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there will be repaint version coming too. i m waiting for it

Too many Rex lately...and where did you get the information that they will do the repaint? It's like one dinosaur per month.

Too many Rex lately...and where did you get the information that they will do the repaint? It's like one dinosaur per month.

wait n watch.......... as sideshow will be mentioned there will be revisits with new paint app......

wait n watch.......... as sideshow will be mentioned there will be revisits with new paint app......

I am curious about how they paint Deinosuchus vs parasaurolophus. Will there be other color for Deinosuchus...A big crocodile ? Just interested in it. :D

I am curious about how they paint Deinosuchus vs parasaurolophus. Will there be other color for Deinosuchus...A big crocodile ? Just interested in it. :D

depends on where the croc lives. Maybe in a muddy pool, then it´s more brown than green. :wink1:

200362-triceratops-017.jpg
200362-triceratops-018.jpg

I don't know about you guys but the new Stegosaurus and all the repaints look like crap. Fools, they have accented the colors on the re-paints, they don't blend in. The originals are a little bland and somehow one color scheme (some of them) and they look settled and pleasing to the eye, that's what I like, that is more realistic to me due to the fact that we don't know the real colors they had. Anyways the repaint look awful (eye popping and annoying.) I sold all my old statues but I refuse to buy this repaint piece of crap. Sideshow really blew it with the f-n repaints. The collectors who have the originals, don't feel bad due to the new repaint releases because in my opinion they are ten times better then these repaints, (plush toys.)

I have trypophobia, and that triceratops gives me goosebumps.

It's a shame because it would have looked good next to my t-rex that I have on order.

I don't know about you guys but the new Stegosaurus and all the repaints look like crap. Fools, they have accented the colors on the re-paints, they don't blend in. The originals are a little bland and somehow one color scheme (some of them) and they look settled and pleasing to the eye, that's what I like, that is more realistic to me due to the fact that we don't know the real colors they had. Anyways the repaint look awful (eye popping and annoying.) I sold all my old statues but I refuse to buy this repaint piece of crap. Sideshow really blew it with the f-n repaints. The collectors who have the originals, don't feel bad due to the new repaint releases because in my opinion they are ten times better then these repaints, (plush toys.)

So to you, the originals (that you sold were better) but even though you admit how realistic they are is in the eye of the beholder, you think they are crap, well, just because.

No I do not agree.

Also, you posted this in the T-Rex thread which is an all new statue.

This T-rex looks awesome. I am still on the fence becoz of the size. (I live in a small apartment, and i already have lots of 1/6)
Just one question, other than the sideshow dinosaur collection, are there any good quality dinosaur collectibles?

nothing that comes close to the sideshow statues. Maybe some model kits from Foulkes or Geenemodels. Favorite made some smaller models with good details, but they are hard to find (ebay?)

Was this piece shown at the con? So far this is the only statue that I am looking forward too.

I wanted to get the Smaug, Deathwing, and the Godzilla but they all put me down due to their awkward pose. :(

I was also waiting for that alien queen diorama which was cancelled.

Back