1/6 Sideshow Superman Sixth Scale Figure 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks nice, but I already have the Christopher Reeve version to represent the classic Superman.

Not understanding the negativity for this figure especially on the basis of one image! Oh well, can't please everyone.

Always like Superman and will definitely get atleast 3 of him for my custom[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not understanding the negativity for this figure especially on the basis of one image! Oh well, can't please everyone.
First impressions are very important. When one picture makes you want the figure, you know it will be good.

But who knows, I wanted an improved Superman from Sideshow, but this does not really look that much of an improvement beside some of the tailoring shown

looking forward to the full reveal as I just sold my first Superman. However, unfortunately, this is going to be bare-bones figures with 1-2 accessories and a $220+ pricetag :slap

I am curious to see what accessories they’ll include. I still display the first one with the Brainiac head and heat vision.

6434B6CD-2CE0-4866-9BC3-37BC91936BD8.jpeg

that's how I had mine displayed as well for the longest time. Switching it to a Phicen body was a great (albeit costly) way to upgrade him as well

Love it. Great headsculpt. Chest is too small, but not a dealbreaker. Will pre-order.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I was hoping they would take a new crack at Supes and I’m really happy with how it’s looking so far.
Definitely picking this up. Can’t wait for more pictures.

As a huge Supes fan, I was disappointed in the constipated look and thin body the previous version had, so never picked it up. This one I'm willing to give a chance, pending more pix. Good start so far.

Looks great can’t wait. Only concern is that in my email from Sideshow, there was a picture of this (along with 1/6 WW) that says “comic-con exclusive” on the border of the picture. Is this just a thing they do for all new products?

Attachments

• ssc_copy.jpeg
    ssc_copy.jpeg
    156.4 KB · Views: 220
Back