Statue Sideshow Superman Rebirth Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This. Looks. Ridiculously. Good.

VERY interested. I'll wait on a full reveal, but I think I might bite on this one.

Not sure what your point is. Wonder Woman had a runaway hit movie. The Flash has a weekly series with a viewership of less than 3 million. I'd argue that Wonder Woman has a bigger fan base.

:clap ww is so much more popular! She’s boss in all of DC comics!

Really like it but that belt is rediculous. Only thing that would make it worse is to put an S in it.

Ok, so when do we expect him to go up for PO?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I like both as well. The OG Superman PF is a perfect (if we disregard the leaning issues on some) representation of the classic icon. This one is the first statue of a non-classic design Superman that I liked. I guess it helps that it looks very well-sculpted.

I can't agree with that, just look at all the change out options on their arkham knight line

I'm aware. I have a few of them. Even Sideshow sometimes has alternate parts on their regular pieces, though they seem more rare nowadays.

But that doesn't mean that for Prime 1 pieces there aren't Exclusive parts that you can only receive by purchasing direct via Sideshow or Prime 1.

I'm aware. I have a few of them. Even Sideshow sometimes has alternate parts on their regular pieces, though they seem more rare nowadays.

But that doesn't mean that for Prime 1 pieces there aren't Exclusive parts that you can only receive by purchasing direct via Sideshow or Prime 1.

I see, I just mean prime 1 give more options for their non ex pieces :dunno

Back