Statue Sideshow Superman Rebirth Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great. I wish there was an option that the exclusive version would be swap out parts to be Hank Henshaw/Cyborg Superman but that would likely take too many parts.

Looks like cloth cape, they learned after all the leaning issues on the last one.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Looks like Superman is sculpted by Steve Lord. Base and Brainiac is sculpted by Alex Pereira. This will have a yellow S on the back of the cloth cape.

JFC - New Wonder Woman, Batman and Superman Premium Formats when the originals aren't even sold out and they haven't even finished the JLA line. Guess I'm jumping on Prime 1's Flash since Sideshow doesn't want to make one.

Poor flash, never gets any love.

Who sculpted this? Need to see more, not a buy like ww just yet. This looks exactly like Bruce Campell from Evil Dead dressed up as Super man......:bunnydanc

Looks good but aren't DC fans overdue to a Flash, Cyborg, MMH or Shazam statue? Damn, like, how can they not do a Flash statue... I'd say he probably has a bigger fan base than Wonder Woman.

I'm just really pissed right now. Looks like they're going to just forget about completing the original JL and move on with this new line.:mad::mad::gah:

Looks good but aren't DC fans overdue to a Flash, Cyborg, MMH or Shazam statue? Damn, like, how can they not do a Flash statue... I'd say he probably has a bigger fan base than Wonder Woman.

At this rate to get a Flash statue, you'll probably have to go with Prime 1's piece. That's if you have no problem with New 52 or the price.

Nah. Wonder Woman has a billion dollar movie going for her.

Unfortunately none of the recent movies that have had Wonder Woman in them have reached $900 million at the box office, let alone a billion.

Not sure what your point is. Wonder Woman had a runaway hit movie. The Flash has a weekly series with a viewership of less than 3 million. I'd argue that Wonder Woman has a bigger fan base.

Not sure what your point is. Wonder Woman had a runaway hit movie. The Flash has a weekly series with a viewership of less than 3 million. I'd argue that Wonder Woman has a bigger fan base.

agree.

Back