Sideshow Superman Man Of Steel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At last! A few new, far more representative, photos of this piece have appeared on the SS website...

f7image.jpg

Well they still have plenty of them left whenever they want to take one out to photograph.

It's a shame they put the "belt" so high. Otherwise, I think it's a nice statue.

Which makes me think: is there a way to move the suit downwards or is the waist/belt glued to the body?

Am I missing something? This not the same as the one that's already out? The man of plastic one? :lol

Same one...

A few more people are are just taking the time to take better (more representative) pics like it would look if you lighted it well in your display.

image (1).jpg
_DSC1686 (1).jpg

For those determined to hate on this piece, kindly move on. We've beat it to death.....twice :horse

My guess would be that those are 1/2 or 1/6 HotToys... they are all on a different planes so size is hard to judge

Even on different planes they look too small to be 1/2. Also, I doubt they're 1/6: no crotch/waist grabbers.

They might be 1/4 scale or 1/3 scale, as you can see how much of the table they use and that end table compared to the sofa its next too seems to be average end table size.

Same one...

A few more people are are just taking the time to take better (more representative) pics like it would look if you lighted it well in your display.

View attachment 254031
View attachment 254032

For those determined to hate on this piece, kindly move on. We've beat it to death.....twice :horse

Did you mod the base or something to remove Supe's posed lean?

Did you mod the base or something to remove Supe's posed lean?

The left foot of this guy doesn't sit flush in the base... at least on mine... so I have about 1/8" of play under his left food. So I can push him towards his back/left, which would create the "leaned" look, or push him forward so he's completely vertical. Of course, the position of the cape will determine, at least in part, how he sits, as it's pretty heavy. As you can see from my pic above (mine is the bottom one; thanks QuiGon for posting it), I keep the cape to his right, which helps keep him upright.

Saw this on Facebook... could it be...?
View attachment 246305

Probably not much interest in this anymore, but I just came across a video from Monsterpalooza, where Tested interviewed Jose Fernandez from Ironhead Studios... It would appear that the Batman and Wonderwoman pieces shown in the background over Snyder's left shoulder are the movie designs from Ironhead. Here's a screen cap.

Screen Shot 2016-05-04 at 9.36.22 AM.jpg

If they ever come up with a Bvs version I hope they can do this but I doubt it :rotfl

13133122_1677867915808496_488594768463236575_n.jpg

isn't that an upscaled Hot Toys sculpt?

^I think it's for a custom statue

It's a head sculpt from Frank Tzeng for a Resinworx Man of Steel statue. There is also an enraged portrait with light up features, but nothing has been shown with paint. Supposed to have been released in February, but last I heard they were finalizing packaging, so hopefully we'll see more of these popping up soon.

Back