Sideshow Superman Man Of Steel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to like Hot Toys. The prices on those damn things have gotten out of control though. It doesn't cost much more to get a PF.

When you put the hot toy next to a PF of the same character... the hot toy looks like a child's Toys'R'Us offering.

So I sold all my hot toys and bought more PFs. Don't regret that move at all.

:exactly: that's what I did. I used to own just over 50 HT figures with the odd EB figure in the mix. There prices are a joke now though.

Personally I find PF's so much more impressive. I'm not saying everyone should feel the same way as me as its just a matter of opinion :)

Pre-ordered!!
I really wanted the gauntles in the blue color.
Does SS ever correct any statue to make it screen accurate after the release after the promo pics ??

I'm definitely getting comic supes but his underoos are a little too big while head sculpt is excellent. MOS supes' costuming is excellent IMHO, but face sculpt a little too angular, face looks slightly unnatural. I haven't decided yet, hoping it won't sell out by comic con so I can see what it looks like.

Really fighting preordering this hard. I could use the $$$ I would put toward the HT version to get something a lot bigger, with none of the body issues the HT version displays.

This is an awesome PF and DO WANT.

Really fighting preordering this hard. I could use the $$$ I would put toward the HT version to get something a lot bigger, with none of the body issues the HT version displays.

This is an awesome PF and DO WANT.

I'm in the same boat, though it doesn't even have an edition size yet, so I think you'll be fine to wait until you see some video from the floor of the SDCC. Once it's seen there (while it's just the prototype) I'm sure the choice will be a lot easier one way or another!

Hi, everyone! I registered yesterday, so I'm still a newbie.

I'm loving everything I'm seeing. The PF statue and the life-size bust look so amazing! I hope I can get them, but there's tons on new Superman stuff this year. It's gonna be impossible buying everything.

I'm loving everything I'm seeing. The PF statue and the life-size bust look so amazing! I hope I can get them, but there's tons on new Superman stuff this year. It's gonna be impossible buying everything.

Hello NewK :wave, glad you joined us freaks. Yeah a lot are coming and decide what kind line/lines you are into and like. Be selective is my advice. :)

Thanks a lot, Bruce, Barry, and Josh!

Yeah, being selective is the way to go. Haha!

Between these, and the incredible New 52 Superman action figure by Play Imaginative, I'll end up filing for bankruptucy...

Welcome, welcome.

You'll be fine here unless you do stuff like post in every thread about everything: "Man that looks awesome! I don't know anything about the character but I hope it has an edition size of not more than 3! SMALL EDITION SYZE 4 LYFE!! Actually I preordered it yesterday but then I realized that Sideshow is jacking us around and I cancelled it! Now you guys are making me think twice!!! Who IS this character anyway, I have never read a single comic because my attention span is that of the average flea's, but AWESOME statue!!! :ted I am going to reorder my cancelled preorder right now! Hope the ed. size is tiny!"

We have at least one person here who does this in every last thread. He makes like twenty posts in one thread saying the exact same thing. Don't be him, and you'll be fine. This is a fun - and enabling - forum.

Welcome and don't worry were all broke here too. We like to complain and gripe but at the end of the day we pull the trigger and will encourage you to get what you like. Worst thing u can do on here is listen to the negativity and not order something you really like.

Welcome, welcome.

You'll be fine here unless you do stuff like post in every thread about everything: "Man that looks awesome! I don't know anything about the character but I hope it has an edition size of not more than 3! SMALL EDITION SYZE 4 LYFE!! Actually I preordered it yesterday but then I realized that Sideshow is jacking us around and I cancelled it! Now you guys are making me think twice!!! Who IS this character anyway, I have never read a single comic because my attention span is that of the average flea's, but AWESOME statue!!! :ted I am going to reorder my cancelled preorder right now! Hope the ed. size is tiny!"

We have at least one person here who does this in every last thread. He makes like twenty posts in one thread saying the exact same thing. Don't be him, and you'll be fine. This is a fun - and enabling - forum.
:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Welcome and don't worry were all broke here too. We like to complain and gripe but at the end of the day we pull the trigger and will encourage you to get what you like. Worst thing u can do on here is listen to the negativity and not order something you really like.

:goodpost::exactly:

Welcome, welcome.

Don't worry Ramatuelle, it's not my plan to be like that, either. I'm just at that typical newbie "trigger-happy" phase of trying to know the place, and posting everywhere, but I try to post only when I got something to say. But once I get used and feel like "at home", I'll sure act more naturally. So, don't mind me. :lol
Thanks for the welcome!

Thank you for the welcome nemenforcer, and the advice. I agree that what's important is going for what I like no matter what someone else may think. I try to apply this "rule" in all things in life.

These are the rules of the elite.

1. Don't buy unless you dig it.

2. Don't believe the hype.

3. HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

4. CBG 4 Lyfe.

:lol Nice! But you forgot 5. Be prepared to wait and wait and wait and then wait some more!

Welcome, welcome.

Hmmm, now who could you possibly be talking about? :wink1:

....Oh and, :welcome1: New_Kryptonian!

Not if you become a gigolo! :lol

I feel dirty now. :( :wink1:

Back