Sideshow Superman Man Of Steel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best wishes for your son and a speedy recovery, Jim. Good to see your boy in good spirits as he holds onto that signed Cavill picture.

That trailer still gives me goosebumps. I still love the film even though many still argue it's not really Superman.

I can't wait for this figure to arrive. My boy comes back to the UK from Proton therapy in Oklahoma next week and it would be cool if this would show up between then and his Birthday in November.

I've said it before but Superman means a lot to our family in the fight against my son's cancer.

*Man tears* My thoughts with your family.

Have both supes on order and waiting. Personally I like MoS better on all fronts. Hoping this MoS pf turns out better than the pf supes. There, I said it.

I cant say im hoping it turns out better but I do agree I think this has lots of potential and I do like the prototype more than the comic PF. But that probably has something to do with the overall design of MOS. I am so happy to have a Superman without the red underwear.

Here's the latest set of production stills from Superman v Batman. Enjoy:

aa7image.jpg

It still says shipping in August. We're almost done with August. SSC, stop teasing me and getting my hopes up.

I know this is a little late to this particular forum post, but I went back and had a look at the videos and sculpt images... clear distinction between the front, and rear of the head sculpt (see image; if attachment function works properly). I don't know if the hair has the complexity that would require two-pieces (such as the Black Widow PF), but I'm not a sculptor... I guess the blown-back man bangs might be tricky in a single sculpt. Nevertheless, interesting thought that there would be surprise heat vision.

MOS_PF.jpg

Looks like Hot Toys nailed how the suit looks in real life, which other than red underwear it looks practically the same color as the comic one. I really like how the color of suit on this PF looks how did in the movie and that is not so bright looking like the comic one.:yess:

this is a new suit with a redder cape and symbol along with quite a few other changes. The suit from MoS had darker colors

Back