Sideshow Superman Man Of Steel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure is looking like he's not there, folks. I've looked through many dozens of stills and videos paying attention to both fore and background with particular scrutiny on areas where he really should be... And there he wasn't. Right next to the Poison Ivy PF from 2013 and a few other rehashes. That's not much commitment/confidence in this piece. How long before we all receive cancellation notices... :gah::wink1:

It could be they're so close to shipping him out it doesn't make sense to show him at Comic Con :dunno I only have one flex payment left..

Either that or the opposite. They don't yet have a production piece out of China yet, and didn't want to just bring the prototype along again...:dunno. Too bad. I was really looking forward to seeing how they did with the production paint apps. :(

508image.jpg

Well with only one flex left next month and no email about moving that payment I'd assume it almost time and it's obviously not displayed at sdcc....such a let down! Was looking forward to final pics of this piece.

SDCC is normally for new stuff and upcoming stuff. He had his shot last year. Now its time to give others their sdcc window of fame. He'll b here soon enough

Either that or the opposite. They don't yet have a production piece out of China yet, and didn't want to just bring the prototype along again...:dunno. Too bad. I was really looking forward to seeing how they did with the production paint apps. :(

View attachment 122779

Seems to be missing the screen accurate chest hair.... FAIL

I'm thinking I'm going to go movie pieces for dc. Or wait for a Jim Lee superman pf and batman pf.

Just got a notice also on my last flex payment, it's Sept. 5th now... I doubt will see it until mid or late September..

Normally they update it by now if it's pushed back another month. I'm surprised to see that he still shows August. I haven't heard any buzz one way or another but I really can't wait to get him.

Back