Sideshow Superman Man Of Steel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soon his dad will go nuts on e he ask for money to buy statues hahaha

4Yu6FF.jpg

PcsNRq.jpg

For God's sake stop me...

Last edited:
Hello guys, i'm a long time lurker here for years but finally i decide to join in because i think it will be a productive and nice time to spend the love of this hobby. MOS PF is my second PF after the Ash Army of Darkness PF that i got from Ebay years ago. I myself is a longtime fan of Superman and DC Comics, love and adore the most misunderstood movie of all time (for some), but I'm a fan of this PF and i have been ordered it from the day one and the wait is very long, as you all experience it. The time has arrived, i received mine and now comes my problem with my PF.

I have a large paint stained in his nose and his shield rubber isn't cutted perfectly. Do these kind of defects can be addressed to Sideshow so i can get a better replacement? Because to be true, the quality of the final product especially on the head, is a must. It's a premium quality anyway. Can anyone here help me out on this matter? Thanks as always :)

Hello guys, i'm a long time lurker here for years but finally i decide to join in because i think it will be a productive and nice time to spend the love of this hobby. MOS PF is my second PF after the Ash Army of Darkness PF that i got from Ebay years ago. I myself is a longtime fan of Superman and DC Comics, love and adore the most misunderstood movie of all time (for some), but I'm a fan of this PF and i have been ordered it from the day one and the wait is very long, as you all experience it. The time has arrived, i received mine and now comes my problem with my PF.

I have a large paint stained in his nose and his shield rubber isn't cutted perfectly. Do these kind of defects can be addressed to Sideshow so i can get a better replacement? Because to be true, the quality of the final product especially on the head, is a must. It's a premium quality anyway. Can anyone here help me out on this matter? Thanks as always :)

Email them pics and if they don't offer a replacement then you should send it back for a refund and order a new one.

Thanks for the advice guys... Can you point me how to post my issue? Through email or is there any customer service page or something? Btw, I'm not a US resident and i live in Indonesia. Could they still do it?

I once saw in this thread, i think it's Gippeto's where sideshow told him to destroy his MOS PF so that Sideshow might replace his. Is that kind of thing possible for my kind of case?

Sorry guys, since i helplessly failed uploading pictures in this thread, i think u guys might wanna check how my MOS PF defect looks like an it is very disheartening since I'm a defender and one of those who cherish this statue from day zero.

sorry to hear that. did you send those pics to Sideshow? I had to go through a few replacements before I got one that was good enough to keep

Hey guys or gals, is 225.00 shipped brand new worth picking this up? I have comic supes, and batgirl. Looking to start building up my pf collection. Have black and grey bats, modern age bats, and joker Arkham asylum on preorder. Would like to get Keaton bats, wonder woman , and Catwoman eventually. Thanks for your opinion.

Back