Sideshow Superman Man Of Steel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was thinking of picking this one up...until I saw this:

proto_vs_final.jpg

Did the person who took the photo on the right just use horrible lighting, or is the difference in the resin vs plastic head really that big?

Was thinking of picking this one up...until I saw this:

View attachment 159506

Did the person who took the photo on the right just use horrible lighting, or is the difference in the resin vs plastic head really that big?

That is the last photo I would use for reference in purchasing this. There are so many better shots in this thread I have seen.

Finally received mine!!!
Bought from my local comic book shop... saved myself a TON of money doing that since now $CAD is going bankrupt... :angry:
Oh well... since I pre-ordered it 15 months ago (when the $CAD and $US were on par, they made it at the same price of 379.99$CAD :clap

Really well satisfied!
Lightweight as **** but WHO CARES??? What's important is the look and it does look FINE!!! Gotta admit the pose ain't the best but still does the job! Now it will be going back into its box (gotta make room for future project) so I won't be playing with the cape this time...

Sorry for the crap pictures:
04.JPG05.jpg04b.JPG07e.jpg

Withouth and with flash...
07a.jpg07b.jpg

Great job on the effect!
08a.jpg08b.jpg

Box is ok... nothing fancy there...
01.JPG

Funny how random the numbering is done... 3 months after everyone and got #25...
03.jpg

Could someone explains this to me???
(it only shows with light directly on it... when you just look it with normal light in the room, you barely notice...)
Img_4997.jpg

Getting mine by the end of the week. Very excited by all your pics, guys! Was stull unsure if I want the comic PF or this one, since I already have the Superman life size bust I cannot get both right now. I have to admit tho, kimsoyens pics with the cape billowing like that... they made my desicion for me!
Holy moly! Looks so good! Only con I had with this PF was the cloth cape, since I am more of a sculpted cape guy, because it just looks so much better to me. Anyhow, now I really love this piece and am excited for it. The comic PF is great too but I already have a godlike interpretation of comic Supes in the life size bust.

I wanna mod the cape though, to make it look even more dramatic than in kimsoyens pics. I am thinking of buying some extra wires to add to it from the backside. What do you guys think? I am not a guy who sells off statues, so its not a problem on that front. :)

saw this at a local store displayed..im not reeally liking the PVC..face is more "rugged" or not smooth compared to lets say Superman PF comic..funny..i heard a lot of orders are not being claimed LOL

Back