Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stoked and a bit bummed about this. Thought I was all set on the Babydoll front. Now I almost certainly $350 poorer.

Stoked and a bit bummed about this. Thought I was all set on the Babydoll front. Now I almost certainly $350 poorer.

my sentiments exactly. i also have GG amber and have blondie on order. if i get this babydoll, it throws off my display! unless SSC makes the other girls too. if they don't, i might be better off with just babydoll.

MINDF_CK. Really not expecting this.

The HT figure has not come out yet, and I have start saving some money away for this one? pff give us a break.
And BTW i won't sell my GG for this. I fight a lot to have that DAMN statue.:mad: I will have both nao. This is not a business for me, just a hobby. :nono

I dropped my GG pre-order due to timing/cashflow issues and have regretted it ever since. Glad SSC is doing this PF and I hope they make all the girls. Can't wait for the reveal and PO. I think comparisons are inevitable... But we should be really hold off deciding the GG VS SSC winner until there are in hand statues to compare.

Being as you haven't seen the movie, the face on the GG version (you call depressed) is actually how she looked in the movie. She never had this much of an angry expression, even in the biggest action sequences.

Though true for a lot of the film, I'd have to disagree that she never had distinct angry expressions at all during the movie. There were occasions...

2011_sucker_punch_036-532x247.jpg

owned

:rotfl

Wonders if the aftermarket prices on GG's Babydoll will come back down to earth once this is revealed???

I was thinking the same thing. I got screwed out of her by GG, when they cancelled all of their Diamond orders.

If it turns out good, I'd rather pay the ~$350 pricetag on it, than paying the same or more to some loser scalper on eBay for the GG version.

Though true for a lot of the film, I'd have to disagree that she never had distinct angry expressions at all during the movie. There were occasions...

Can I just say how awesome it is that Alex is down in the trenches on this piece with the rest of us? :yess::clap

Back