Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is looking really cool. I've been finding myself looking at PF's more & more with HT rising prices & by what I can see, this is looking a lot more impressive than HT efforts IMO

Very cool. I dig the movie a lot but I don't think I'll be adding this to the collection.

This was a great surprise. I was going to get the GG but I started too late so this is awesome. Cannot wait to see the full reveal.

Love my GG Babydoll. I ordered direct and paid retail, and will be keeping her :)

Maybe I can get a pass if I somehow win this PF in a contest.

"But honey its a major award!"

old-man-admiring-major-award1.jpg

:lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl

Love my GG Babydoll. I ordered direct and paid retail, and will be keeping her :)

yeah I love my GG BD too, I have no problem having both on display, just probably in different areas...especially if more girls get made by SS.

Passed on the GG piece, passed on the HT piece, this one I will be ordering. Pure sex in Polystone. I haven't even seen the film :lol

I'm guessing interchangeable arms for the Ex? Probably the choice between pistol and sword and if were lucky the open hand switches out for another weapon as well?

she does use different weapons throughout the film...could even have a mic attachment...or is that overkill?

Back