Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That statue looks awesome!.:eek

I wonder if it will become better than the gentle giant piece.

Only time will tell! :D

I'm definately interested, I wonder what they've done with the base, having her stand on some trench ground or with some giant samurai bits would be cool as well. I just hope it doesn't come out too soon, I'm completely strapped right now. Still hoping we'll see pinhead sometime in the next few days as well.

This would seriously cool for a base! :rock

i gotta say, it's a very smart move by sideshow to stick her a-s-s out like so. with her wearing such a short skirt(and of real cloth too), and her butt positioned like that, the a-s-s is going to be the single best selling point of the piece imo. the face could be mediocre, the action pose could be awkward, but knowing geeks, that a-s-s would prove irresistible.

smart move, sideshow, smart move. if you cant beat the sculpt, just show her butt.

Well...y'know that sex sells! :naughty :lol

Well...y'know that sex sells! :naughty :lol
yeah to be able to just lift her skirt anytime you want to, and see nice round buttocks under there would prove too appealing, i'm sure. i'm now actually starting to think the idea for the a-s-s position came first to sideshow, then they figured out later how to suit the rest of the body around it.

with GG, you can peek under there and see nothing but flat surface. so yeah, for butt factor: SS > GG.

looks awesome so far, I will definitely be pre ordering just based on the teaser, I just hope we get some cool switch out parts and a big detailed base...I expect this to easily be $350

is it me or does the skirt look sculpted? I can def tell the top is fabric, but the skirt looks "too" perfect for fabric.

bdss.jpg

This was an unexpected surprise! :thud:

Looks awesome! But did they really have to make her bent over like that? Some of us have wives and families and that pose is pretty blush inducing. :eek:

I will get this, but I doubt it will be in the same league as the GG version...it's tough to compete with perfection.

i will probably be ordering this as well, but i have a feeling it will be constantly compared to my gg one and im not sure this is a battle the sideshow piece will win expecially in the facial sculpt and paint.

Well finally someone is making a Sucker Punch statue worth considering. I couldn't care less about the overpriced boring looking Gentle Giant statues, but judging by this teaser Sideshow is going for something really dynamic. It also helps that I wanted to get into PFs. Now's my chance.

Not sure how I feel bout the face, but I LOVE the pose. It is nice to see some emotion in the face though. I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out. I hope they do Rocket!

Oh and in before page after page of unneeded troll attempts by haters of the film.

LOL you think GG's are overpriced? HA, $250 for a 1/4 scale fully sculpted statue is an awesome price. Just wait until Sideshow reveals this PF with a $350-400 price tag.

As for the statue itself, the pose looks cool, but I think the face is horrible. I don't see Emily Browning at all, and even the promo piece has insanely bad googley eyes. Just imagine what the production pieces will look like.

I was able to stay away from the GG version but I may not be able to with the Sideshow...seeing how finished the product photo is I'm guessing we'll see this for preorder in a month or so!

Wow, totally unexpected.

I'll bite if Tim Miller sculpted her. If not, I shall stay strong. :lol

yeah to be able to just lift her skirt anytime you want to, and see nice round buttocks under there would prove too appealing, i'm sure. i'm now actually starting to think the idea for the a-s-s position came first to sideshow, then they figured out later how to suit the rest of the body around it.

with GG, you can peek under there and see nothing but flat surface. so yeah, for butt factor: SS > GG.

:lol :lol

looks awesome so far, I will definitely be pre ordering just based on the teaser, I just hope we get some cool switch out parts and a big detailed base...I expect this to easily be $350

I hope Sideshow gives us some cool switch outs also and I agree with you on the price tag.

is it me or does the skirt look sculpted? I can def tell the top is fabric, but the skirt looks "too" perfect for fabric.

Looks like fabric to me. :dunno

Looks awesome! But did they really have to make her bent over like that? Some of us have wives and families and that pose is pretty blush inducing. :eek:

:lol :lol

I hope the "Coming Soon" is sooner than Hot Toys definition of soon

or Gentle Giant's definition of the word. They took forever and a day to finally get their Babydoll out and to top it off their allocation was a disaster.

If you put your hand over her eyes it really is a shockingly good EB likeness. I thinks its all going to come down to how they paint the eyes which unfortunately plays to SSC's greatest weakness.

Back