Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the GG set is fantastic and a must for any big fan of the movie.

One of my Favorite movies... And Ive got one of the biggest Sucker Punch collections out there I think.

but the GG statues takes center stage of it all... Such an epic line of statues.

I got the SS Babydoll just to go with my massive GG Smauraii :) she looks good, but the GG Babydoll is a Gem and blows it away!

I vote ss version over GG on BD. I like the face and likeness plus action pose more. I didn't need both so I sold my GG version.

I had the whole set (including both GG babydolls) as well as the SS exclusive.

There were all great, but I needed space for new stuff. I was barely able to sell my SS for retail, while the GG babydolls went for way, way more...so that says something.

That does not tell the whole story though, there were a lot more SS pieces, almost double. SS just recently sold out so in a year or two the price gap may narrow. Plus if SS would have finished the set it would make them much more desirable too. The GG is also bigger(out of scale though) and some people prefer fully sculpted museum style statues instead of dynamic and or more realistic mixed media. There are a lot of factors, but price alone does not tell the whole tale.

That does not tell the whole story though, there were a lot more SS pieces, almost double. SS just recently sold out so in a year or two the price gap may narrow. Plus if SS would have finished the set it would make them much more desirable too. The GG is also bigger(out of scale though) and some people prefer fully sculpted museum style statues instead of dynamic and or more realistic mixed media. There are a lot of factors, but price alone does not tell the whole tale.

all good points.

I do wish SS did the other 4 ladies. It would have been nice to see a more dynamic pose for each of them.

Back