Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been trying to decide between attempting to track this down and purchase it, or if I should go with the Hot Toys figure instead. But it seems like this statue looks a bit better...

What's a fair going price these days?

SSC's PF is way better.

Yeah, that's why I'm leaning toward the PF even though I don't really have room for another one right now. :rotfl I'd PREFER something 1/6 scale, but the Hot Toys figure....eh, I dunno. It missed the mark.

Now to find one for a reasonable price...

The only problem I have with the HT version is shes the only one they made. It seemed since the movie didnt do very good, companies gave up. At least GG finished the girls.

The only problem I have with the HT version is shes the only one they made. It seemed since the movie didnt do very good, companies gave up. At least GG finished the girls.

HT made an Amber figure too. I have had both the PF and HT versions of Babydoll and the PF is far superior in almost every way.

the PF is far superior in almost every way.

I'll have to see if I can find it for a decent price. It seems like it's gone up recently. In October I saw a few sell for under $300, and now most of the ones on eBay are over $400.

SSC didn't make anymore either.

If I had the room I would get the GG ones just because they are complete and pretty decent.

Agreed. Missing out on the Gentle Giant pieces, even though I'm not a fan of the film, is one of my big regrets in the getting in the collecting game so late. I think the GG Babydoll is much sexier than the Sideshow one, although SS's has the superior portrait.

Both GG's and SS offerings are better than the Hot Toys, but I prefer SS because of the pose and base. Her likeness is so much better on the SS version as well.

Well if you had all of them then it wouldn't be that big of a deal since I would only display those together.

Like this?

sp.jpg

Hate to pull up this dead thread but need help . Babydolls pigtail fell out and couple of ends broke .Should be a easy fix for me as they were clean breaks .

But was wondering for anyone that has her , Any advice on attaching her pigtails securely short of using glue ? As mine are loose and I want them in there snug so they don't fall out again . Thanks to anyone with ideas !

If it's just a peg and socket you can use some plumbers tape (teflon tape) to wrap the peg so that it fits nice and tight. Add a bit & test, need it tighter, add some more.

Back