Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :rotfl:lol

Pics or it didn't happen! ;) :lol

RockywithBD.jpg

that's right I went to Sideshow and stole it suckuuuzzz!!:nana:

I like your style. :clap
:yess:

Last edited:
I only have one PF atm.... What happened!? Oh yeah that's right, I sold nearly my entire collection over a year ago.

Time to give my lonely PF a buddy.

Patient Zero EX.

It will make for an interesting relationship. He'll probably bite off more than he can chew with her. Lol.

Smart one to keep. ;)

I want to limit how many pf's I own in the end. I think once I hit 20, I will re-asses how many to get, and if I should ever let any go at that point. PF's aren't my only collectible (same for most of us) so it can get crazy.

Smart one to keep. ;)

I want to limit how many pf's I own in the end. I think once I hit 20, I will re-asses how many to get, and if I should ever let any go at that point. PF's aren't my only collectible (same for most of us) so it can get crazy.

I've been looking at my collection and I think I want to streamline it a bit.

I decided a few months back to get rid of a lot of smaller statues and figures just to concentrate on PFs. Saves me impulse buying like a lunatic and everything is now in scale:)

I decided a few months back to get rid of a lot of smaller statues and figures just to concentrate on PFs. Saves me impulse buying like a lunatic and everything is now in scale:)

I'm thinking about it too. But I just can't let my comiquettes go right now. Did you let those go?

Back