Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back when the Slave Leia PF went up for preorder my wife asked, "please no half naked chicks in our house," so in all honesty when I put the deposit down for the EX Baby Doll I really didn't know if it was going to fly or not. My wife likes the movie but I was leary in the pose SSC chose for the PF.

But just tonight I showed her pics of the figures I had lined up and she saw BD and said, "ooooh I like her." I guess that settles that. :)

:yess:

Glad to see it worked out for ya, Khev! :duff

Yeah me too. I like the overall look of this piece more and more. After this year I'll have three total PF's; Frodo, First Avenger Cap, and Baby Doll. Quite the trio. :lol

*sigh*

I remember when I had only one PF in my collection...then the addiction began! :lol

Oh Noes. I have always been a 1/6 collector. This is my first PF figure. I can't even say I have ever actually even seen a PF in person (this was just too nice to pass up and I was unsure about the 1/6 scale). I hope it doesn't start a fire. I can't afford 1/6 and PF too:slap

Oh Noes. I have always been a 1/6 collector. This is my first PF figure. I can't even say I have ever actually even seen a PF in person (this was just too nice to pass up and I was unsure about the 1/6 scale). I hope it doesn't start a fire. I can't afford 1/6 and PF too:slap

You poor, poor soul. It's too late for me...but save yourself while you can! ;) :lol

You mean, the time we all had room for more? :rotfl

Ther was a time when we all had room in our homes.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...™ :monkey3

You mean, the time we all had room for more? :rotfl

Unfortantely I have reached a place where space constraints are affecting my purchasing decisions, I have over 20 PF's but its actually the Life Size Bust that are space monsters

Back