Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe, be prepared. They have plans for our wallets.

bitcas.gif

I think I'm just going to start sending my whole paycheck to Sideshow. :lol

I think this is our only option now.

Well Darth Talon was 650 for the Ex and 1500 for the Reg and sells for jillions.

So BD at 500 and 1250 respectively could still make this quite the difficult grail to acquire for any latecomers.

Very true. With the Ex being sold out...I'm betting that if this PF arrives in excellent condition the reg will sell out once in-hand pics start popping up. :D

Back when the Slave Leia PF went up for preorder my wife asked, "please no half naked chicks in our house," so in all honesty when I put the deposit down for the EX Baby Doll I really didn't know if it was going to fly or not. My wife likes the movie but I was leary in the pose SSC chose for the PF.

But just tonight I showed her pics of the figures I had lined up and she saw BD and said, "ooooh I like her." I guess that settles that. :)

Back when the Slave Leia PF went up for preorder my wife asked, "please no half naked chicks in our house," so in all honesty when I put the deposit down for the EX Baby Doll I really didn't know if it was going to fly or not. My wife likes the movie but I was leary in the pose SSC chose for the PF.

But just tonight I showed her pics of the figures I had lined up and she saw BD and said, "ooooh I like her." I guess that settles that. :)

Haha, nice. Lucky you. :)

Back