Sideshow Stormtroopers for Black and White Friday?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I whole heartedly agree. Just not exciting enough. Oh and on the question of who wouldn't want the video game Sith? Right here. I only got Asajj because its a female baddie and a cool design. Men in robes from the movies? Ok. Men in robes from a video game? Meh not for me.

Just goes to show you: different strokes for different folks. 'Cause I would be much more excited by just about any KOTOR character than Commander Praji myself.

Oh, by the way.... Asajj Ventress PF.

I would love to get an armored fig - even one like a Tie Pilot or At-At Driver - but I would kill for a General Veers (not black and white, I know - but he is grey and badass - gotta count a bit!!!)

I hope it's something better... but I wouldn't mind a PIETT. He's a fairly major 3rd tier villain and he's never been done in 1/6th before. Next to Tarkin, he's the most important (meaning screen time) Imperial Officer in the Saga. More time the Tarkin really.

Now that they have the "Praji" outfit, I'm sure there will be several Officers of the Empire offered.

Could black & white be two figures in one package,kinda like the Palpatine/Sidious figure,like a stormtrooper,and a tie pilot in one package together?

I look forward to any new announcement this week, but I do not expect Vader or a Stormtrooper outside Toy Fair or SDCC. Either one will be a huge deal, not a surprise order with no preview or publicity.

Well the podcast today confirms Grevious 1:1 for B&W Friday, but they do say specifically STORMTROOPERS are in the works. So I didn't really jump the gun with this thread.

Toyfair, I'll bet.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Stormtroopers are big deals for SSC, in honest truth a "perfected" Stormtrooper sculpt equals Stormtroopers, Shadowtroopers, Sandtroopers, TIE Fighter Pilots, AT-AT Drivers, Han and Luke in Stormtrooper guise. The possibilities are huge. I don't expect them to really show these off until ToyFair in February. Look for teases throughout the holidays one or two SW releases to take attention away but at TF I think these will make a huge showing and dominate 2008

Back