Sideshow Stormtroopers for Black and White Friday?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me summarize how this thread will go.

1. People will state the plain fact that Stormtroopers and Vader are a long way off and they will get much fan fare.
2. People will then freak out saying that it MUST be a Stormtrooper because its "Black and White" completely ignoring the fact that this day/event is not a new thing.
3. Someone will come in and state that you can just get a Medicom Stormtrooper.
4. Someone will argue that the Medicom figure is too short.
5. 200 posts will follow arguing about Medicom vs SSC.
6. Argument will finish after a Mod shows up.
7. People will again state it MUST be a Stormtrooper because its "Black and White" completely ignoring the fact that this is not a new thing.
8. Black and White Friday will come and IF there is a Star Wars announcement it will be for the obvious bust of Grievous.
9. *****ing will commence that lasts weeks about the bust because of price/sculpt/paint
10. Marvel people will come in and make fun of Star Wars fans.
11. The bust will sell out quickly.
12. Everyone will cry.
13. Marvel people will laugh.
14. Thread dies.

:lol:lol:rotfl

Yet almost painfully true. :rolleyes:

I seriously doubt we'll get a Stormtrooper. The Grievous bust seems the most likely item, and I doubt shades of gray will refer to anything but Gandalf. We'll see.

Ok let the speculation begin
what could it be other then a Stormtrooper?
It stated Black/White also means good and bad and not literally monotone.
Imperial officers have been mentioned by some, Tarkin would be cool, Veers would be awesome and so woult Piett.

Who else guys? and for the sake of argument lets stay away from amored figures for now..

STOP IT. STOP IT RIGHT NOW! I don't think I could take another Vadergate. Everyones gonna get worked up and everyones going to be really ticked when it going to be 4rth Grey clad Imperial Commander on the right from the Bounty Hunter sequence from the ESB. Oh yeah, I think Praji is sweet:D

General Veers wears Gray. I wouldn't mind a Veers. I'd want him to come with ATAT gear though and that might technically be considered armor...

I really don't think it'll be an imperial. It just doesn't jive with me, ya' know? If there is a 1:6 figure, I don't think it would be, not so immediately after getting Praji. I'm thinking we'll only see the Grievous bust, and if there is more, it'll likely be something different. After all, nobody said it had to be black or white--there's good and bad, light and dark, etc.

I could be off but it could just be the preorder for the Tie fighter Acme character key?
JAAKUB

1. People will state the plain fact that Stormtroopers and Vader are a long way off and they will get much fan fare.
2. People will then freak out saying that it MUST be a Stormtrooper because its "Black and White" completely ignoring the fact that this day/event is not a new thing.
7. People will again state it MUST be a Stormtrooper because its "Black and White" completely ignoring the fact that this is not a new thing.
8. Black and White Friday will come and IF there is a Star Wars announcement it will be for the obvious bust of Grievous.
9. *****ing will commence that lasts weeks about the bust because of price/sculpt/paint
12. Everyone will cry.
14. Thread dies.
:lol

This should be at the top of the Star Wars forum right under "Abandon all hope ye who enter here"

12. Everyone will cry.
14. Thread dies.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Combined light and dark with gray....

Here's something out of left field from the EU (Knights of the Old Republic)....

A Grey Jedi - Jolee Bindo

250px-JoleeFullBody.jpg

Couldn't it be a Sith,remeber how Obi said in episode 3 that only a Sith does with absolutes(sees things as black & white).

Couldn't it be a Sith,remeber how Obi said in episode 3 that only a Sith does with absolutes(sees things as black & white).

Doubt it. Any Sith would be a high profile PPO release. These are just gonna go up with little to no warning.

I hate to say but alas I will repeat myself. Would you like me to hand out tissues and tampons? I will do so when it isn't Stormtroopers. :monkey3

Doubt it. Any Sith would be a high profile PPO release. These are just gonna go up with little to no warning.

Assuming that there is an exclusive and its not an inclusive piece. Anything high profile could go inclusive like Darth Maul did and be on PreOrder until Monday giving all fans a chance at it.

Combined light and dark with gray....

Here's something out of left field from the EU (Knights of the Old Republic)....

A Grey Jedi - Jolee Bindo

250px-JoleeFullBody.jpg

Hmmmmm... no.

Or if it were then this would certainly be the first miss and non-buy for me.

Hmmmmm... no.

Or if it were then this would certainly be the first miss and non-buy for me.

I whole heartedly agree. Just not exciting enough. Oh and on the question of who wouldn't want the video game Sith? Right here. I only got Asajj because its a female baddie and a cool design. Men in robes from the movies? Ok. Men in robes from a video game? Meh not for me.

Think theres not much chance of that happening tbh

Im guessing that an EU/Video Game character would be quite away off atm

My guess is a non armoured figure thats generic height and build

I still reckon it might be Tarkin (shades of grey)

Back