Sideshow Stormtrooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are you getting to the streamline page? Are you going through the main Sideshow page, or are you trying to go directly to "https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/streamline.pl"? Once the PPO is over, the streamline page is no longer valid.

I think I reloaded the page right before the regular website went up and something happened:confused:

I thought about getting the exclusive, but when I saw the blaster pistol it looked like a cheap piece of plastic to me.

Pass. I already had a regular ordered last week.

I thought about getting the exclusive, but when I saw the blaster pistol it looked like a cheap piece of plastic to me.

I have to say, I wasn't impressed by the pic either...but I want two Stormies, and one might as well be the exclusive.

If you just ordered it, then you probably don't really have one ordered. Check your order history page at Sideshow, and see what it shows.

I ordered one at noon. I was just saying that when I reloaded the page later it said I could order one, and when I tried it was going to order a buffy 12"

I got the exclusive but yeah, the blaster looks pretty crappy, almost like an after thought. a MG42 would be much better as an exclusive accesory

Odd they decided against keeping the 1977 theme... if anything I figured they would offer more, especially considering attendees could pre-order up to 2 of them.

Back