1/6 Sideshow Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I added that figure to my cart several times in the last week but was put off by the shipping cost. Seems like it was the last one... got confirmation it left SWT last night. Looking forward to it arriving now but need to bulk up that body a little. Although now I’ve got this coming im already considering the RO version for the ‘Backstabber’ helmet design.

I really don’t care for the Rogue One version because of the flight suit. Proportions look better and I don’t mind the other changes but the shiny suit is off putting to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree regarding the suit, definitely. I’ve probably aligned that suit with being a TIE Striker Pilot in my head to be honest... but that helmet design is really nice. TA has the full OT version plain helmet and chest box for $70. I’m half tempted to pick that up to customise it into the Backstabber version.

Not perfect, but I added Mauler and Backstabber's pilot ID numbers. They are just cut out form paper and taped on.
l2htiP.jpg

how do you guys even know the names of some unknown Tie Fighter Pilot that just appeared briefly without even talking?

Heres a pic of him pairing with Death trooper.. such cool design!
They do look good together!

Just got mine thanks to Mjolnir. He even matches my flight helmet (Probably moving the patch to the back of the helmet, but put it there for now)
WNh51KJ.jpg

Looks pretty good compared to the HT Rogue One Stormtrooper, but I'm still trying to find a pose I like with him. Might grab the Bandai TIE model kit to display with him.
z11kSmc.jpg

Im so glad i got this guy, along AT-AT driver are SS best figures... cannot stop staring at these guys everyday :lol

Got both of these today. Kind of underwhelming when you first take them out of the packaging and then when posed - amazing figures!
da2d39053392b55f8484c219c4d44c67.jpg

Congrats. These are among Sideshow's best figs, even with their small flaws, they are close to HT quality.

I wish Hot Toys would make one of these guys mainly because I missed Sideshow’s version. One of the only Sideshow pieces I wish I’d have gotten.

Back