1/6 Sideshow Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Immersive television.... called E-mersive ... is the future.

Your phone's holo-tech will simply wrap around you and take you to a far better world.

There, you will be known as Emperor Ping Ping, and you rule kindly over an all-female population of 4 billion.

I vowed to never buy Ep7 figures, but maybe I'll skip this one and get the Ep7 pilot. I prefer the classic look, but I'm not too impressed with how SS have done with this one.

Oh, I think this one looks just fine. Couldn't resist. Had canceled it a while back, but....gotta have it. It's looking great in that "unboxing " video.

The figure looks great...just wish SSC had gone the "floor panel" route with the stand like they've done with Jango and Red Five Luke...

Just got the new Sideshow TIE Pilot in, and it is an awesome figure! Proof positive that Sideshow should leave human characters to Hot Toys and just focus on armoured/masked/helmeted characters! Video review coming up tomorrow! :)

The tailoring on the outfit is excellent, and the paint app on the armour and helmet is great too. No complaints about the body either - one of the better underlying bodies I've had from Sideshow!

Looks great. But is it possible to loosen the belt? He looks like he could do with some material wrapped round his waist under the suit to pad him out a bit.

Looks great. But is it possible to loosen the belt? He looks like he could do with some material wrapped round his waist under the suit to pad him out a bit.

No, I would not recommend taking off the belt, and it's pretty much designed to fit that tight around the waist.

I complained about the thin waist previously, but in hand it doesnt seem so obvious. In fact, the body and the way the suit looks inhand is actually really nice! I saw a pic of the underlying body and it's torso, waist, and thighs are all pretty standard shape.

No, I would not recommend taking off the belt, and it's pretty much designed to fit that tight around the waist.

I complained about the thin waist previously, but in hand it doesnt seem so obvious. In fact, the body and the way the suit looks inhand is actually really nice! I saw a pic of the underlying body and it's torso, waist, and thighs are all pretty standard shape.

Okay, thanks!

Bummer, photos aren't showing up for me

Strange, they're just on photobucket and show up for me. Hopefully a glitch and you can see them later. Nothing too fancy anyway unlike other great photographers in the forum. Either way, my video review is uploading now, so full video review coming soon :)

This is great, tailoring looks spot on. Can't believe I let this one slip through due to the HT dump going on.

Khaki. Great pictures. Can't wait for mine to arrive, really looks nice.

Khai, is there any brown on the helmet eye lenses? Hard to tell.

Ha! I mention that in my video review that I'll be posting below. Their is no difference that I can see in the lenses compared to the rest of the sculpt. It seems the lenses have just been painted glossy black like the rest of the helmet. Whether they intended to have it transluscent, and the helmet paint app inadvertently painted over the eyes is something I'm not sure about. It would have been a nice bit of detail to have it different.

Back