1/6 Sideshow Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where to?

Ex was $29.44 to the UK.

To Singapore.

If its true i wonder if its because the regular gets shipped directly from HK and the exclusive gets shipped to SSC and then to you.

I think both sets will be shipped from HK. Jango EX was shipped to me from HK and it was exactly the same price as the TIE pilot EX.

Damn! Singapore is a hop skip and a jump for HK. Even $29.44 sounds high.

Though it is better than the usual $30. :wink1:

(And tax when despatched from HK is less than if despatched from the US - saved £13 / $20 on Luke Stormtrooper).

The body on this seems like it isn't filled out very well and looks a bit thin or something. Other than that I think it looks okay for the most part.

It's now a race. Spacetrooper from Cali with a 2 day lead or Tie Pilot from Hong Kong.

Legs are an optional extra from Sideshow. They're another $120, but they do come with a stand.

I thought they had legs but were just pantless below the knees like newscasters.

I really wish the eye lenses were a different 'gloss' than the helmet. A little detail like that goes a long way.

Yeah, those still haven't looked quite right in photos.

I thought they had legs but we're just pantless below the knees like newscasters.

You're correct, of course. But Sideshow is expecting us to buy Hot Toys' upcoming TIE Fighter.

Due to logistics the TIE will be 1/12 scale, so you just wouldn't be able to fit the legs in.

Sideshow was thinking ahead in offering us this legless Pilot at a heavily reduced $199.99. That's just like Sideshow: always putting the customer first with top quality products.

I really wish the eye lenses were a different 'gloss' than the helmet. A little detail like that goes a long way.

At least they appear to be separate pieces. I couldn't really tell because the guy couldn't stop messing with the figure for half a second, but it looks to be the case.

The belt around the waist just seems to pull the suit too tight. Looks a little off with just a small waist and then ballooning thighs and chest!

Once again a SS production figure that lost 60% of the detail that made the prototype look good.

SS it's time to get out of the 1/6 game. You simply can't compete.

Back