1/6 Sideshow Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone got charged for this one. Got charged for another figure today but can't tell if it's Pilot Luke or Tie Pilot as both are labelled as shipping soon.

Anyone got charged for this one. Got charged for another figure today but can't tell if it's Pilot Luke or Tie Pilot as both are labelled as shipping soon.

TIE Pilot charged on the 16th, and Luke was charged today.

Going to be good having this pair arrive so close together.

Figure looks very nice. I only wish there was some difference in the black on the helmet -- like the eyes having a different, more glass-like appearance against the glossy helmet.

TIE Pilot charged on the 16th, and Luke was charged today.

Going to be good having this pair arrive so close together.

Thanks for clearing that up. Inadvertently erased all my recent Sideshow notices. Must be the Tie Pilot then and Luke should appear anytime now on the bank statement. Makes it 6 figures charged in three weeks. Will enjoy the break until mid december when Han, Chewy and possibly Vader will turn up locally :panic:

Yeah, looks really good. So are the gloves grey, are they supposed to be grey... or is that just the video?

I thought it was just the light on the gloves and boots, but you never know, maybe they added a vintage paintjob as well as a vintage gun...

tie%20vintage.jpg

:chase

Got my 14 day notice as well today. I like the look so far, and don't mind the small inaccuracies on the chest box. The comm pad in the sleeve looks good, and I'm glad it looks removable as well. What I am surprised the missed is the code cylinders that should be in the sleeve pockets on the left arm, just below the imperial cog. I may have to make a couple of these and add them in later.

Boots and gloves should both be black leather, I think they dry brushed the gray a bit to give it the worn weathered look.

For those who have been charged and are awaiting shipment from Hong Kong, I just did a live chat and was told they would ship out by the end of the week. Fingers crossed for arrival early next week.

Cancelled this a week ago because the hot toys Vader actually turned out pretty awesome and I thought the money would be better spent on it instead.....Totally regretting it now. This looks really good and the tie pilot has always been a favorite of mine. No monthly code for November means I'll be reordering and paying the extra $20 :(

Looks really slick in that recent video, but I'm with KKK (?) in that the Barbie waist is a bit too thin. I canceled this one too. Just needed a break. Very interested to see these side by side with the HT Stormies and the new Vader. Will possibly re-order in the new year.

Cancelled this a week ago because the hot toys Vader actually turned out pretty awesome and I thought the money would be better spent on it instead.....Totally regretting it now. This looks really good and the tie pilot has always been a favorite of mine. No monthly code for November means I'll be reordering and paying the extra $20 :(

I'd wait. There is bound to be a code before the month ends and it looks like he isn't shipping to US customers until the start of December.

Looks really slick in that recent video, but I'm with KKK (?) in that the Barbie waist is a bit too thin. I canceled this one too. Just needed a break. Very interested to see these side by side with the HT Stormies and the new Vader. Will possibly re-order in the new year.

I think the waist is probably right and just looks too thin given how huge the chest plate is and then accentuated by a little billowing at the top of the thighs that can probably be futzed. I think that chest plate would fit Porkins.

Back