1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They serve their purpose. Some people just can't pose the Biker Scout without his bike.

I'm certain side by side the Sideshow one blows the Hasbro away. But alone, on the shelf, being viewed by your friends and family who could really give a sheet about your entire collection, the Hasbro will look sweet.

I was willing to go 150-160 for this figure. The reward points will be the deciding factor.
The bike is joke in price as I could make a hasbro one look 10 times realistic.

IDK. those things are still pretty bad/ok.

Yeah, I was thinking the Scout would be around $160 or so. And the bike, around $250. Likely passing on the bike, but will probably get the Scout if I can get a coupon code (who knows how much SSC builds those coupons into pricing these days?)

Don't see why the bike would be $50 more than the probe droid, which has enormous amount of intricate articulation and a light and sound feature.

And for those with some basic paint skills, you could get the hasbro bike pretty close to the level of the SSC one for casual viewing distance. Just not up close detail-wise - the control knobs, handlebars etc. on the SSC would be way better. But the Hasbro bike is quite accurate to the prop.

SO glad I bought like 6 of these when Target marked them all down after Christmas from $49.99 to $11.94 :lol

It's funny how you remember the good deals even years later - mine were $20 each. What on earth did you do with 6?:lol

This scout trooper is sublime, bravo Sideshow. Quality work already demonstrated with the Snowtrooper is confirmed and it's good news.

So I'm not pulling up Sideshows website every 30 minutes at work, about what time should these guys go up for PO Eastern time?

Speeder is going to be pretty big, but it's also a popular icon of the movie Return of the Jedi, so I figure SS was going to ask top price for it.... Non the less I must own it....

wow, $189... just...wow, I think this figure is going to be my last sideshow star wars figure to round out my OT empire troopers collection. The figure looks excellent, no question about it. I just don't see how sideshow justified where the extra cost goes. (compare to other SW figures SS had produced, $10 more than boba, really!?)

wow, $189... just...wow, I think this figure is going to be my last sideshow star wars figure to round out my OT empire troopers collection. The figure looks excellent, no question about it. I just don't see how sideshow justified where the extra cost goes. (compare to other SW figures SS had produced, $10 more than boba, really!?)

Cause its the Biker Scout..

Back