1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still not a fan of that helmet sculpt, but love the new whiter/glossier look. One of the reasons I sold mine was the yellowy color and almost matte finish. They've alos toned down the weathering on the boots which was another strange looking aspect. Wish they would have done a new helmet sculpt though - V.2 Bossk got an all-new head.

Interesting that Sideshow is now doing "V.2" versions of many older figs. Not sure how I feel about that, but I guess HT does variations of that practice.

Something something inaccurate suit
image0.jpg

This figure is awesome

I just gotg the SS Speeder Bike last week. Have heard both good and bad things about it . Most seem to agree that it's fragile a pain to put together and over priced. On the flip side the base/stand is great and the detailing and sculpt are good.

I have the Scout Trooper and the Speeder Bike. They were the first 1:6 items in my Star Wars collection. The Speeder Bike is terribly fragile but once setup looks great and the base is nice as well. But having said that I've seen some people use the Hasbro 1:6 Speeder Bike with the Sideshow Scout Trooper and it doesn't look half bad as well. And not nearly as fragile.

I'm wanting to get another Scout Trooper, this time with the sniper rifle, but it seems really hard to find.

doesn`t always mean ht will be better. they have had less stellar releases tarkin and dooku have been great. but there lukes are less to be desired. even if HT released a snow speeder luke i probable pass as the ss version is a great figure.

I agree. I have SS's X-Wing Luke and don't plan on replacing him. With the helmet on, he is just about perfect.

I simply balked at SS's price on the Snowspeeder Luke and refused to pay that amount for such a bare-boned figure. So already having Luke in a flight suit, I'm in no rush but expect HT's to be overall better.

I've never seen it in person, but I've heard that the Hasbro speeder bike isn't terrible to just have a figure on. Has anyone had experience with that one?

I have the Hasbro Speeder bike and felt no need to spend the big bucks on SS's.

As is, it's fine. With some detail painting, like SithThundercracker's above, it looks fantastic.

Back