1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Hasbro Speeder bike and felt no need to spend the big bucks on SS's.

As is, it's fine. With some detail painting, like SithThundercracker's above, it looks fantastic.
If you leave it as it is, it will probably look cheap. If you customize it, however... here's mine: View attachment 481225

Looks great ST - that's the best "forest dio" I've seen.:clap

And yeah, I agree - the Hasbro bike can be made to look very nice, though it is slightly oversized (most noticeably in width, which is not a huge problem) and needs to be scaled down a bit. These are pics of my heavily modded Hasbro bike:

dIH46K0.jpg

5ILbR5h.jpg

I have the Scout Trooper and the Speeder Bike. They were the first 1:6 items in my Star Wars collection. The Speeder Bike is terribly fragile but once setup looks great and the base is nice as well. But having said that I've seen some people use the Hasbro 1:6 Speeder Bike with the Sideshow Scout Trooper and it doesn't look half bad as well. And not nearly as fragile.

I'm wanting to get another Scout Trooper, this time with the sniper rifle, but it seems really hard to find.

Nice posing. Did you have to modify the biker scout to get him so hunched over?

Nice posing. Did you have to modify the biker scout to get him so hunched over?

Thanks! And nope. I was just patient and did small movements at a time and eventually got him much more hunched over than I thought I could. I'm not an expert on 1:6 figures, but the Scout seems to have really good articulation throughout. If you're careful and don't rush you can get him into some really cool poses!

Not having too much hope in a HT Scout anymore. They never showed it and even they would, there will be big delays. Still waiting for the Death Star Trooper and the other Sandtrooper and the 1/4 Stormie, but nothing. Oh well...

Not having too much hope in a HT Scout anymore. They never showed it and even they would, there will be big delays. Still waiting for the Death Star Trooper and the other Sandtrooper and the 1/4 Stormie, but nothing. Oh well...

I have a bit of hope thanks to them featuring in the Mandalorian too.

The Scout is the most necessary of the troopers Hot Toys could release. I passed on the Sideshow, in the hope they would make one.

I have a bit of hope thanks to them featuring in the Mandalorian too.

The Scout is the most necessary of the troopers Hot Toys could release. I passed on the Sideshow, in the hope they would make one.

I would get one or even two the moment they have them on pre-order. Hopefully they'll be more accurate than SSC one. But like I said above, not too many hopes for now

Great review! Love the sitcom style ending. :lol

I really want to get another one to display without the Speeder Bike, but I also want the exclusive version with the sniper rifle and it seems really hard to find as time goes on. I may need to settle for the regular version. So if anyone here is thinking of selling their exclusive version keep me in mind. :wink1:

Great review! Love the sitcom style ending. :lol

I really want to get another one to display without the Speeder Bike, but I also want the exclusive version with the sniper rifle and it seems really hard to find as time goes on. I may need to settle for the regular version. So if anyone here is thinking of selling their exclusive version keep me in mind. :wink1:

Thank you! Great figure for sure. Keep checking eBaay!

Finally added this one to my collection.
Not sure how I feel on this one... Looks great on display, but the body is very outdated.
Good place holder until we get the eventual Hot Toys release years from now.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_294b.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_294b.jpg
    421.4 KB · Views: 181
Not sure how I feel on this one... Looks great on display, but the body is very outdated.

SSC Scout is not a bad figure, but far from Sideshow's best trooper. And the HT ROTJ Scout will be better and more accurate when made.

Nice collection! Spotting some cool additions on the other shelves too. Guessing they are Cocoboloboy stands? Man, I gotta invest in some of those.

Nice collection! Spotting some cool additions on the other shelves too. Guessing they are Cocoboloboy stands? Man, I gotta invest in some of those.

Thanks SSM! Yeah those are Coco's stands. Mine are his thin styled bases. His stands are top notch, very well made and add an amazing level of detail to my display. I highly recommend his stands!
Here's a pic of the entire cabinet.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_294c.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_294c.jpg
    450.7 KB · Views: 124
Back